GAME OF THRONES #9:The Watchers on the Wall ACT 48 Chapter 4-2014

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The Watchers on the Wall

The Night's Watch are confronted with the most dangerous challenge to the Wall ever seen.

411x343xjon-on-the-attack.jpg

NewJeffCT

First Post
I thought it was an excellent episode. Glad to see Jon Snow finally emerge as a real leader.

Next week should be huge, with events at the Wall and in King's Landing. Not to mention Arya & The Hound

Quite the set piece. It was a bit too dark; much of the time I couldn't tell what was going on, but what I could make out was quite good.

But since they killed off both Pyp and Grenn, who is going to help Sam manipulate the Watch into electing Jon Lord Commander? I'm expecting we'll see that next season, along with Stannis' arrival, since we have some epic events in King's Landing to get to.

Herschel

Adventurer
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get much of anything this week but a wrap-up to lead in to next season, though I hope it's actually a barn-burner.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get much of anything this week but a wrap-up to lead in to next season, though I hope it's actually a barn-burner.

Knowing what's coming, I certainly hope they end this season with the end of Storm of Swords -- it wraps up one of the major storylines from this season quite nicely.

Remove ads