Deadpool, Meet Cable

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I did misread your tone and I apologise if my response was too harsh and offended/ irked. I appreciate you sharing.

No worries! Saw that I was perhaps a bit too cryptic.

Here is a question, right now from the trailer, without seeing anything else about the rest of the X-Force. Who would you put your money behind as being a spin-off to their own movie? Not saying they will go that direction but it is possible.

I think I will go with Domino as they appeared to give her the most screen time in this trailer, which to me, means she may be the most fleshed out.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
No worries! Saw that I was perhaps a bit too cryptic.

Here is a question, right now from the trailer, without seeing anything else about the rest of the X-Force. Who would you put your money behind as being a spin-off to their own movie? Not saying they will go that direction but it is possible.

I think I will go with Domino as they appeared to give her the most screen time in this trailer, which to me, means she may be the most fleshed out.

yes it does very much seem like domino is being set up as the deuteragonist of this movie. If there is a spin off however I think it will be a team movie with Domino as lead.

Then again the made the effort of getting Julian Dennison - a child actor from New Zealand - to fly in for the movie. If he does well maybe they'll go full hog and give him his own movie instead :p

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Since Marvel bought X "titles" does this mean Cable finds a more powerful version of himself in Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet ?
Well, Thanos is in an actual love triangle with Deadpool and Death, so Thanos showing up in a future Deadpool movie (or Deadpool and Cable showing up in an Avengers movie) does make perfect sense from a story point of view. :p

tumblr_p80iw4jt2O1uo5kp2o1_500.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I was hinting at Josh Brolin playing the two parts since in MCU has taken out the Love for Death angle
Have they? I'm not so sure. Look at Thanos' reaction to the very last line in his introduction way back at the end of the first Avengers movie:

[video=youtube;Z4JlBceuLgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4JlBceuLgY[/video]

;)

Remove ads