Thirteenth Doctor - First Season - Thoughts? (SPOILERS WELCOME)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That episode had very classical feel to it.

Why do I keep thinking of HHGttG when I watch this season? The fez delivery bot, how much time would it have taken it to deliver said fez? Its name wouldn't have been Marvin, would it? :p

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I often think it's too easy to get into the TARDIS. A TARDIS is supposed to be the most advanced type of ship in the universe, so teleporting onto it shouldn't be easy. I wonder if she gave Kerblam! permissions or something?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I often think it's too easy to get into the TARDIS. A TARDIS is supposed to be the most advanced type of ship in the universe, so teleporting onto it shouldn't be easy. I wonder if she gave Kerblam! permissions or something?

I assume that if she made that order, then some level or permissions were granted. I mean if I can give Amazon access to my door, I expect the far-future tech can do something similar.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Only three episodes left. It seems so quick. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next series. The Doctor has found herself. This was a fun episode. I liked Kira and felt bad for her.

delericho

Legend
Only three episodes left. It seems so quick. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next series. The Doctor has found herself. This was a fun episode. I liked Kira and felt bad for her.

Rumour has it that the New Year's Day episode may be the only new Who in 2019. :(

delericho

Legend
Lots of weird rumours circling around right now, but there always are. I don't believe any of it.

IMO, the rumour mill's been doing quite well recently - predicted the move to Sundays, the drop to 10 episodes, and the move of the Christmas episode. But I guess we'll see.

I would be sorry to see Whittaker go. Chibnall not so much.

That said, I'm increasingly convinced Douglas Adams had it right all those years ago - go for one really good series, and then out. Both RTD and SM seemed to be increasingly running on empty near the end of their tenures as show-runner.

Remove ads