(Adventure) A Merry Chase *Judge: Uriel

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Just waitingfor some input from Zoe, on your next move. There is still a little light in the sky that you could find your way to one of the small barn/shed type outbuildings you spotted earlier.

oh and 'seph will level in the morning. :)

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

OOC: Stylin, my 4th PC to make 2nd level after a year of PbP

"We're in a bit of a pickle, gang. We can't just kill him, yet if we let him go, he can continue to track him. We need a different tack. We need to be quick about it too, since it would be nice to find a place to sleep tonight."

Persephone turns back to the tracker. "I'm confident we can reach a deal. You see, all we need out of the little princess is some information. After we get that, she's all yours, assuming the price is right. How much are you willing to offer us for her? & when and where would you be able to deliver it? Perhaps we could meet tomorrow and do the deal."

OOC: She's bluffing of course, tho, I don't know that a roll is appropriate yet. In any case, her bluff adj is +7 (& +8 tomorrow!)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
Persephone turns back to the tracker. "I'm confident we can reach a deal. You see, all we need out of the little princess is some information. After we get that, she's all yours, assuming the price is right. How much are you willing to offer us for her? & when and where would you be able to deliver it? Perhaps we could meet tomorrow and do the deal."

After a first try at the interaction where Persephone trips over her own tongue and the man is distracted from observing her by his own sneezing (you don't even want to know what I rolled), the young sorceress makes her offer, and it is met with a fairly possitive reaction... The two remaining gentlemen go into a huddle of their own, and then one begins packing the downed tracker onto his horse while the other responds. "We'll be here tomorrow evening at sunset... I'm guessing Tomas will be up by then, so if you haven't got the info you want, he might be able to help you out..." If unmolested further, they both lead their horses back the way they came.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"OK. See you tomorrow. No tricks. No more than three of you. We'll be watching."

Once they are gone, Persephone whispers. "OK, let's get the heck out of here! Zoe, you didn't say anything, so you won't be lying when we're in the next county tomorrow."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Mindful of the possibility that they are being watched stiil, the group continues along the ridge a bit more before the trees and brush lining a small stream give them enough cover to make their way onto the fields and to an outbuilding which, from the light but lingering smell, you assume is used to shelter sheep from sudden storms in the winter. It has been mucked out since its last use though, and there is moderately fresh hay to make beds on.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Well, I guess this must be the place." Persephone announces. Under her breath she mutters, "a princess sleeping in a sheep shed...there better be good money at the end of this little adventure..."

"We should probably set watches. We don't really know that that hunter didn't turn around & follow us again. I'll go first, or wherever, but I do need my beauty sleep, you know."

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, I'll take the second. I don't mind to have my night break in two, I am use to short sleep with all my mechant trip. I'll start to sleep now if I want to rest a bit."

Rinaldo takes his blanket and pull it over him and close his eyes.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
(was hoping for a comment from zoe... in any case as mentioned on other threads, theres been some recent events forcing a reprioritization... my posting should be twice a week or more, but the slowdown is inevitable. Please talk and plan amoung yourselves as much as possible so when I do post I can move the game along a good bit at a time...)

The night passes without event, and the morning finds a very cranky pair of princesses, though one enouraged by a feeling of increased confidence in her magical abilities after the "feild tests" yesterday. You are a mile or two east of the road, in an area of rolling fields, copses of trees and occasional streams. It is also damp and smells of sheep, especially if you don't watch your step. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"OK. Well yesterday was a bit too hot for me. I realize we're supposed to be chased, but that was crazy. What say we head out into the wilderness?"

OOC: Thels hasn't been posting for a while in his other games, either. Let's try not to get too held up on that regard.

Also, are you able to give an exp point amount, or can I link to your level up thead in the official character record? Either way, I'll update her data. THanks

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
Also, are you able to give an exp point amount, or can I link to your level up thead in the official character record? Either way, I'll update her data. THanks[/i]

yeargh, I had it all calculated out but I lost the paper...

I declare between fights, negotiations and clever planning, everyone has recieved a total of 1500 XP thus far.

Remove ads