• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Sialia said:
Works for me!

(Last I knew, yer was still wafflin'.)

I waffle well though, it's one of my few talents. There's very little noticable destinction between my "I can't do it" waffling and my "I can do it" waffling, so it's easy for people to get confused :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Piratecat said:
Man, I love the trash-talking.
Here's my proposed schedule for posting illustrations. Instead of telling me when you ARE available, please let me know if this is a problem for anybody.

Well, I'll be out of town for the easter weekend and probably wont have access to a computer, so I wont be sending through judgements for round ending satarday through monday until monday night...

alsih2o

First Post
mythago said:
NO PAIN, NO GAIN, MONKEY BOY!!!!!

Oh, uh, I'm ready go to Thursday night.

I do not appreciate you ignoring my popsicle.

Everyone ignores my pretty, sweet, icy-fun popsicle. :(

Zhaneel

First Post
arwink said:
Well, I'll be out of town for the easter weekend and probably wont have access to a computer, so I wont be sending through judgements for round ending satarday through monday until monday night...

You just live to torture authors, don't you?

Not that I should be entirely affected, since mine is due on Monday Morning, but the idea of you reading my story after (4 rounds * 2 stories =) 8 other stories makes me worry that you'll already be so enthralled by something that you couldn't possible care about my story *glares at mythago* or so fed up with authors that the evil red pen of doom will be out.

Or maybe it is an evil red popsickle of doom, leaking it's sugary icey goodness all over our stories...

mythago

Hero
alsih2o said:
I do not appreciate you ignoring my popsicle.
I noticed your popsicle. But I was afraid to say anything, lest Mrs. alsih2o bake me into a piggybank.

Zhaneel said:
makes me worry that you'll already be so enthralled by something that you couldn't possible care about my story *glares at mythago*
Hey! I retired from THAT profession years ago. My writing, sadly, does not garner nearly the same level of rapture.

Last edited:

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Piratecat said:
BardStephenFox, you'll be taking Bibliophile's place if he doesn't check in by tomorrow morning. Francisca will be taking Whitey's place if he doesn't do the same.

Might be time for me to find some inspiration..... :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
"Creativity makes a leap, then looks to see where it is."
- Mason Cooley, 1928

Match 1-2: Macbeth vs Thullgrim. Entries are due 72 hours from this time stamp. Please label the top of your entry with your match information, and make sure you flag your illustrations in some way.

Have fun!

Next up: Berandor vs Drose25, posted tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

• coil.jpg
    coil.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 188
  • eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 193
  • over.jpg
    over.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 194
  • tomb.jpg
    tomb.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 205

Macbeth

First Post
Hmmmm, interesting. I like em, and brainstorming gives me an excellent excuse to stop studying for my Chem test tomorrow. Well, good luck Thullgrim, your going to need it, cause I'm going to get writing like an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Zhaneel said:
You just live to torture authors, don't you?

No, of course not. (looks around carefully) Listen, who have you been talking too? That wasn't supposed to be common knowledge yet, so just keep it under your hat, okay?

but the idea of you reading my story after (4 rounds * 2 stories =) 8 other stories makes me worry that you'll already be so enthralled by something that you couldn't possible care about my story *glares at mythago* or so fed up with authors that the evil red pen of doom will be out.

Not a huge concern - reading stories and commenting on them is part of my day-job, so I've either learned the art of giving each story an equal amount of focus or I'll be jaded beyond belief with stories by the time the competition starts :)

Ceramic DM often tends to be refreshing after that - I'm usually so pleased to see people trying something other than realist literary fiction that I can't help getting enthusiastic about making comments.

WanderingMonster

First Post
Piratecat said:
Man, I love the trash-talking.

Here's my proposed schedule for posting illustrations. Instead of telling me when you ARE available, please let me know if this is a problem for anybody.

First Round:

7 - Wandering Monster vs Bibliophile (from other thread - subject to their confirmation): to be posted Saturday 4/8 morning
Just a note that some of the 72 hour time frames will encompass Easter Sunday. For some contestants this could mean familial/religious obligations. Specifically, I will lose a day to work on this. If there's no way around it, I'll deal with it, but I wanted to speak up.

Remove ads