• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art from Piratecat's story hour

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
coolness. the building looks kinda like the less famous building right beside the tower of pisa, my vocab fails me now. either way i have to know now :)
Porta Nigra, Trier, Germany.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmmm - with the Piratecat.info site offline, some of the art has disappeared. I'll try to track down new links from (contact)!

And for folks who are wondering why I bumped an old thread, it's because I'm hoping for some new art to add. Details can be found here. :D

Last edited:

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Here's my pic of Velendo:

velendo_high_art.JPG

That's one guaranteed week with a post, Mr. Cat. Best 3 minutes I've spent in a while! :D

-Sagiro

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sagiro said:
Here's my pic of Velendo:

Sagiro, you are such a card. :D

Anyway, here's the map I did according to Dylrath. The original was a simple pencil sketch that Sialia sent me. I went with the parchment look because it just looks cool.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• The World according to Dylrath.jpg
    The World according to Dylrath.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 384

Twinswords

First Post
Ok, ok i didn`t draw this myself i used a program. Does it still count?? It`s defender inspired.

Twinswords

Attachments

• velendo.JPG
    velendo.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 505

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That's three weeks of updates! :D

Twinswords, yours is funnier than you realize. Velendo just turned 21st level, and you know what his special epic ability was? A halo.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
OK, As per MerakSpielman's request, here is my attempt at Mara riding the giant brain. I don't have my scanner or graphics tablet handy, so you'll have to excuse the crudeness of the drawing (and I can't remember how big elder brains are supposed to be, either :))

Cheers

Attachments

• maraonthebrain.jpg
    maraonthebrain.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 631

Remove ads