• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art from Piratecat's story hour

Sialia

First Post
sigh. not that anyone will laugh at this one. but maybe it'll be worth an update, if Piratecat even sees it.

Which I doubt.

Attachments

• priggle.jpg
    priggle.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sialia said:
sigh. not that anyone will laugh at this one. but maybe it'll be worth an update, if Piratecat even sees it.

Which I doubt.

I'm sorry, Priggle who?

Poor little guy. I love it - makes me all weepy. Not even counting this week, that's an update a week for the next month. See? He DID accomplish something.

Alex, I feel like I'm rooting for a sports team. GO BRAINS!

weiknarf

Explorer
here's my try

1. I don't have access to a scanner so I had to draw on my PC and I only have paint.

2. It's probably as good as anything I could draw.

Attachments

• WoW.JPG
    WoW.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
Hey, have enjoyed the story hour hugely so thought it would only be fair to ahve a go at providing some art for you.

So here's my interpretation of the sunlight cast across the underdark by the mark of Aeos on the hill where they just had their climactic fight. Soder also features...

(This is the first time I've ever tried doing art on the computer: as I don't have a scanner I couldn't draw it normally. However for a first attempt I'm pretty pelased with it :))

I just hope the attachment attaches...

Attachments

• piratecat2.jpg
    piratecat2.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
Thanks!

Here's a second version that has some of the rougher effects tidied up (sketch lines, some of the light straightened). Use whichever one you prefer :D.

Attachments

• piratecat3.jpg
    piratecat3.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 407

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Weiknarf, it took me a minute to figure out - but tapeworm! TAPEWORM! Hee, funny. At first I thought it was Elder, but the "weal or woe" clued me in. I had totally forgotten about that scene. :D

Arken, that's freakin' amazing. It looks just like my imagination, only more beautiful.

Seven weeks of updates to come!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads