The Underdark Primeval [IC]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Dargo Golden, Cloaker (Fighter/Ranger) HPs: 26/76

Dargo hit the roper again for good measure, then began the search for any items of interest, including inside the roper.

"Tough bugger, I would have to say," Dargo commented. He looked around at everyone, making certain with his eyes that no one was critical."Let's heal up and set up a perimeter here. We don't need anyone sneaking up on us at the moment."

Erekose13

Explorer
Morph offers healing to everyone, using more charges from his wand. He will really have to start memorizing some healing spells soon at this rate.

deadestdai

First Post
The Svirneblin thief took this opportunity to search the Drow bodies for any tasty tid-bits that the dark-skinned folk were known for possessing.

GM:
Move over the Dead Drow and see what goodies they might have - Search +10

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Oww..." Denasa-as-mimic says, getting her odd body out from under the roper's limp tentacles. She carefully forms her new flesh into... herself, knowing that she does not have the strength to take her own true form without collapsing. "I don't feel so well..."

*Legs scuttles over to his mistress, and drums his legs on her feet in agitation. She gathers up her friend and settles him on her shoulder.*

silentspace

First Post
Rune rests on the ground, leaning on her club. Denasa transforms back into her natural form, and collapses on the ground, barely able to move.

Morph pulls out his wand and tends to the wounded.

5 charges heals Rune completely. 7 charges brings Bull to -1 damage. 9 charges heals Dargo completely.

Solli searches the fallen drow and roper.

Solli:
Both sentries have fine mithral shirts, good-quality glaives and shortswords, cloaks, and 4 potions each. Behind the roper Solli finds the cavern wall seems to have a stone that looks like it can be slid out.

Dargo checks out the surroundings. The strange sculpted passageway is quite easy to guard. Standing by the tunnel, Dargo feels the acoustics in the tunnel are quite good - it would be easy to hear someone coming that way. The natural cavern extends southwest and northeast. To the southwest the cavern narrows and ends not far away. The northeast passage seems to continue on for a bit. Humanoid tracks appear to move hastily down that tunnel.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes, please call me Morph, though my full name is Pwyoolp Ripplepond but most solids have difficulty pronouncing it." replies Morph. He tucks the used wand away in his pack and using the second one to finish curing Bull.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Dargo Golden, Half Deep Dragon Golden Dwarf (Fighter/Ranger)

Dargo cleared his throat and looked around at the others.

"This passageway looks like a good place to set up camp, if'n we need to take a break and get our bearings," Dargo offered. "I suggest we loot what we can and pack it in. Any chance of restoring strength to so of those in need, Morph?"

"Denasa, can I help you over into the tunnel, if that's the concensus?" Dargo asked.

deadestdai

First Post
GM:
Solli will slip the potions into his pack slyly, shove one of the shortswords into his belt, then wrap what's left of the Drow loot into one of their cloaks and drag the lot back to the group.

Making quite uncharacteristic rustling and clanging noises, Solli uncerimoniously drags the Drow's gear over to Denasa thinking that she'd probably be able to see if it's magickal or whatever. Then, after finding the secret sliding stone, offers Not so sure about camping it out you lot - the stench from these corpses is bound to bring along hungry troubles. We should find a better, safer place to camp. Far from here.

Remove ads