IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: You're trying a DC 20 UMD check at +7, right?)

OOC: Yeah, unless I can pull a potion in the same amount of time and apply it. Thurgan has one CLW potion.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If the potion is in the bag, then yeah, you'll have to get the wand)

*Thurgan concentrates on the wand, willing the power of Antonidas to enter him as it did a devout priest, and his attempt succeeds, healing Krug to a stable state, though the young dwarf is still breathing raggedly.*

(OOC:

18 + 7 = 25, Success
Krug heals 7 hit points, going up to -2

Oh, and since I'm not allowed to cut away XP like I normally do, as per K02's instructions, Thurgan gains 800 XP and Krug gains 900 XP. Stupid charts! :p)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 08/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan looked at Krug, satisfied that he was out of danger. Thurgan checked the orcs to make certain they were going to be out for a while, then applied the wand to himself a couple of times. Finally, he applied it to Krug to bring him healthy again.*

OOC: Use the wand, taking his time and activating carefully, healing Thurgan mostly, then Krug the rest.

Krug

Newshound
"oh...thank you... yes, one honey mead for you Sir Blackhammer... no I was not sipping from it sir... It just...flowed into my mouth... oh..." Krug moans as he's being healed...

Whew! And almost to level 2 ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:

4 + 7 = 11, fail.
6 + 7 = 13, fail.
15 + 7 = 22, success
Thurgan heals 3 hit points!
18 + 7 = 25, success
Thurgan heals 4 hit points!

6 + 7 = 13, fail.
17 + 7 = 24, success
Krug heals 8 points!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 15/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan applied the wand to himself several times, eeking out a bit of its healing magic. When he tried it on Krug, the wand worked its former wonders, sealing the wound the dwarf had suffered.

"Durn halflin' said there's plenty o' juice in this thin'," Thurgan grumbled. Thurgan tucked the wand back in its spot and glanced around - they needed to get moving before the orc brought a whole army down on them. Thurgan made certain the orcs were dead . . . all but one. He began searching the bodies next, his axe always in hand.

Looking to the prisoners, Thurgan called out, "Come 'ere, ya gotta come closer if'n ya want saved an'all."

Krug

Newshound
Krug starts to wake up. "Oh but I was only give four mugs of ale... these empty ones I'm returning to the kitchen..." he mumbles to himself.When Thurgan heals him again, the dwarf snaps awake. He looks at the Orc corpses and realises what happened. "Oh... so many dead... did I kill one of 'em at least? My first kill... I'll notch it!" he says excitedly. He'll loot the corpses as well, and goes to help the prisoners.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The women nod at Thurgan's urging, as they hobble towards the two dwarves.*

"Thank you for saving us!" one of the women cries out gratefully.

(OOC: I think that Krug didn't get any finishing blows, actually :p)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 15/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
"Oh... so many dead... did I kill one of 'em at least? My first kill... I'll notch it!" he says excitedly.
"Go 'head, Krug, notch away," Thurgan replied searching through the bodies, "think that one over there's yers." Thurgan pointed to a orc body with a bolt in it that was already searched and dead.

Thurgan continued his search of the bodies, while keeping an eye out for more orcs.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*One of the women speaks up:*

"Please, mighty dwarves, can you save my daughter?"

*Meanwhile, they note that the orcs have very little of value besides each having a greataxe and a rusty, stinking suit of scale mail, except for one who has a pathetic-looking suit of chainmail and leggings, which has been soiled even more than usual when his corpse involuntarily emptied its bladder. They do have a few loose coins, totalling up to 30 copper, 12 silver, 4 gold.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads