[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

zantriel

First Post
Hey guys, just to let you know, I think I may drop this game. I would like to play but due to the job I have I am in a bit of a slump, I sit here ready to work on it but I can’t think of a history, or even what I want to do with the character. So other than make everyone wait I think I should drop it. Sorry about that but I’m drawing a blank right now.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I can't believe I just saw this game. The title says "Full" but the first post lists two open spots. Does that mean I can get in? If not, could I be an alternate?

scout989

First Post
I don't think AmorFati's had a chance to look it over yet, Jemal- but I've emailed and let AF know that you've updated, so you'll probably get word on that today. Also, IIRC Flitterdust still needs to make his way to the RG thread.

AmorFati

First Post
I've had some MAJOR PC & connection problems the last days, so the starting the game, dated to begin yesterday, I was unable to do. Today will be rather busy for me as well, and I am affraid I will not be able to start the game untill tomorrow. I will look over Jemals character later, as well as LordWyrms character.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry, I missed the post back there that had the link to it.

I will get Flitterdust up this afternoon when I return from work. Thanks for checking in with me - I just missed it.

Wrahn

First Post
I apologize in advance, I am avoiding doing homework for a class I am taking, so I am looking at other stuff to distract me. I noticed a few small mechanical problems in your character Jemal:

Young Silvers have +12 Natural Armor, not +17

Bite Damage is Str + enchancement so +15 (unless I am missing something with the Jaws)

Claw plus to hit should only be +20 (you have the mods right but the total wrong)

I don't see in your magic items where you get the +6 enhancement bonus to charisma

Where are you getting immunity to Acid from?

I am guessing that you are not done with skills, but, you need 3 Knowledge skills to get the Draconic Knowledge Feat. Also (stupidly) Spellcraft is not a class (race) skill for Dragons.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Good DMs ....

Just to let you know that I am no longer negligent in my duties ... :eek:

The character sheet has been added to the RG thread. It is a simple cut and paste job - nothing has changed from the sheet posted earlier in this thread.

scout989

First Post
Thanks for help with the double-checking, Wrahn- I hadn't gotten to Jemal's mechanics yet.
Krug, if you're still checking this thread, AmorFati said this about your character:
AmorFati said:
Krug: A more extensive background on Kinja. What we got so far is too short.

If you still would like to play, try to update Kinja sometime in the next day or two.

NonlethalForce- thanks for getting Flitterdust where he needs to go :)

AmorFati

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I can't believe I just saw this game. The title says "Full" but the first post lists two open spots. Does that mean I can get in? If not, could I be an alternate?

Yes, you can get in.

As I mentioned earlier I've had some major computer problems lately. I've lost everything I had written down about this game, including the starting post. So now I am in the process of re-writing the whole thing. Hopefully I'll be done in a day or two.

Remove ads