• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

LogicsFate

First Post
AmorFati said:
We are not yet done with all the characters. The last one, except yours, is still to be made. Take your time, and if you are not ready to join the game as we start it, we will write you in when you are ready, no problem there.

Thanks, I really appreciate that

Wrahn

First Post
Not to rush people, but I have seen too many games die waiting on a few people to make their characters. We had fallen to page 3 and I hope this game is not going that way.

Is it possible to get some start date so we have some idea of when people need to have their characters done by? If we have 5, it is perhaps enough to start and bring the others in later.

scout989

First Post
I think we are hoping to have everyone in from the start if possible, but I'll talk to AmorFati and see if we can come up with a start date.

AmorFati

First Post
scout989 said:
I think we are hoping to have everyone in from the start if possible, but I'll talk to AmorFati and see if we can come up with a start date.

I say we start the game Monday 2nd, four days from now. I will start to write up the intros for the finnished characters this evening. Also, for those of you who we still need something from, what is the status on your character as of now?

LogicsFate?
Zantrial?
LordWyrm?
Jemal?
Krug?

Lord Wyrm

First Post
I'm pretty much done, the background is somewhat uninspired by my standards but I'll let the characer develop during play. If there is anything Im forgeting tell me.

zantriel

First Post
Sorry but I am working 4, 7PM to 7AM days this week, so I will not have the chance to finish my character till Sunday night. Sorry about that, I just don’t have the time in between shifts to finish it.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I, too, would like this game to begin, but I can wait until whenever. Of course, this is the nice thing about subscribing to threads - even though I always set it to no E-mail notification. It doesn't matter what page it is on ... I can find it!

Jemal

Adventurer
Srry, been busy with trying to find a place to move into (Been at my aunts last month and she's moving to another Province... I have to ahve all my stuff out by tomorrow at noon (which is aprox 20 hours from now), and I work tonight, and I have no Apt/house lined up, SO I rented a storage unit for my stuff and am staying at my sister's house until I get a place. I'll get the work done onmy char. today/tomorow.

Remove ads