The Faerie Woods [Knight Otu Judging]

Manzanita

First Post
After emptying the vial into Rodimus' mouth and seeing his bleeding stop, she looks up to see the battle ended. Like Ishmael, she can scarely believe their mighty foe has fallen. Emotion overwhelms her, and her eyes cloud with tears. "We did it!" She rushes to the fallen fey and slips the necklace off his body. The escape from her curse secured, she gives a round of congratulatory hugs. "Well done, everyone. We're really quite a team."

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Lessee the thing brings Rodimus back to consciousness... 4
Oh well, he's alive at least. Now, if he could actually manage to do something meaningfull in at least one combat... :p

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot's anger recedes as he stares down at the corpse of the Redcap. Quietly he says, "Well? How do you like it?"

As he turns to check on Rodimus, he's grabbed and hugged by Persephone. This happens alot, he thinks, But I think I kinda like it. He grins back at Persephone when she lets him go, and fills Rodimus in on the gory details of the Redcap's death. After that, he congratulates Persephone and Nars on their skill and bravery.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Rodimus is still at -4 hp, so he's unconscious. Presuming that one of the others tends to him, he has a 10% chance to regain consciousness every hour.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars, feeling wholely unprepared for another fight, decides it best to get recovered at least a little as quickly as possible. He pulls a flask from his belt and downs its contents. The huge gash in his body stops bleeding, but does not even close completely. It threatens to break open again at a sudden move.

OOC:
Potion of cure light (1d8+1=4)
Current hitpoints, 7/21

Patlin

Explorer
XP Reward

Last xp reward: After 1st Redcap Battle

Time based xp: From July 16th through Oct. 16th:
3 months
Gorefoot: 300 xp (3 x 50 x 2)
Nars and Rodimus: 450 (3 x 50 x 3)
Ishmael and Persephone: 600 (3 x 50 x 4)

Challenge Based xp:
Two Unicorns: CR 3 each, Gorefoot, Nars and Rodimus 360 xp; Ishmael and Persephone 320 xp
5 Worgs (a battle in 2 parts): CR 2 each, 600 xp each
Final Redcap Battle:CR 7, Gorefoot, Nars and Rodimus 720 xp; Ishmael and Persephone 640 xp

Totals
Gorefoot: 300+ 360 + 600 + 720 = 1980 xp
Nars and Rodimus: 450 + 360 + 600 + 720 = 2130 xp
Ishmael and Persephone: 600 + 320 + 600 + 640 = 2160 xp

I think I got all the encounters in there, but let me know if I'm missing any.

Manzanita

First Post
Once everyone seems OK, and expressions of joy and gratitude are made, Percy will ask Nars to help her search the redcap's body. She'll ask Fridly to hunt down Gwendolyn and any other scattered horses. After everything is rounded up, she'll advocate hurrying to the faerie lord's dwelling to return the necklace and try to end her fey taint.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars retrieves his dagger and pats down the redcap at Percy's direction (Search +8). He also hefts the scythe and examines the edge, trying to tell if all the power of the strokes was contained within the redcap or if perhaps there is some magic in the weapon itself.

He wonders for a moment what the Faerie King will make of Felhunter. It is a weapon specifically designed for the destruction of his people and obviously a Dwarven Thane would not like anyone carrying a Dwarf bane weapon. "Er, Percy, what will the, ah, Faerie King think of, er, ...?" Nars shrugs and points to Felhunter.

OOC:
Yay for 4th level! All courtesy of Patlin. Thanks again for another great adventure. Nars is looking forward to seeing the Faerie King's palace.

Remove ads