IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krug

Newshound
Krug swings again. "Time to visit your dark god, Gobbo!" says Krug, his eyes inflamed with bloodlust.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Krug moves to flank and attacks the last orc and slashes it hard. But the orc makes a strong hit on Thurgan and knocks out the dwarf, bringing the fight to one-on-one between the orc and Krug.*

(OOC:

Krug's Attack 19 + 3 = 22, Hit (Krug is getting good hits here).
Orc D takes 15 Damage!

13 + 6 = 19, Hit!
Thurgan takes 13 Damage and falls unconscious!

Krug's turn!)

Krug

Newshound
Krug gulps, realising there's no safety net now. He prays to the dwarven Gods for his next blow and swings it... "Death comes for you now!" he shouts.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Krug and the orc trades blows and parries for a long time, back and forth, no one making a telling blow, until finally Krug, slashes across the orc's chest, knocking it out.*

(OOC:
Krug 3 + 1 = 4, Miss
Orc 7 + 6 = 13, Miss
Thurgan stabilises!

Krug 6 + 1 = 7, Miss
Orc 4 + 6 = 10, Miss

Krug 18 + 1 = 19, Hit!
Orc D takes 10 Damage and falls unconscious!

Victory!

Thurgan gains 800 XP again
Krug gains 900 XP again
I officially hate the LEW XP system :lol: )

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
"Oh that was a close one..." Krug says to Thurgan, who had saved the day, feeling relieved. I hope this is all of 'em...Orc slaying is dangerous business!

I think I earned 800 XP the other time... so 1700 XP! Second level! Woohoo! How does one rise in level? ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Thurgan can't hear Krug because he is unconscious at -4. You definitely got the same amount last time, so 1800 total for Krug and 1600 for Thurgan. You level up by adding your level and submitting to the judges for approval)

Krug

Newshound
Oh ok... I think the last post in the combat should be Krug hit.I thought Thurgan had somehow woken up and struck the orc...;)

Krug takes out Thurgan's Wand and fumbles with it. "How does one use this thing..." He tries to activate it to use it on his fellow dwarf.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ya, I'm dumb).

*Krug tries and tries and eventually fails by such a wide margin that the wand just refuses to work for the rest of the day.*

(OOC:
Krug's Wand Attempts
1)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: -4/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

OOC: Thurgan's got two healing salves (non-magic, clearly labeled heals 1d8) a gift from the kind monks at a monastery - earlier in adventuring life. The other potion is not clearly labeled.

Krug

Newshound
"HOW DOES THIS THING WORK... WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO... MAYBE THIS ONE .. OUCH!" throwing his hands up in frustration, Krug spies a salve in Thurgan's pouch. Retreiving it, he applies it onto the dwarf's wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads