• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rediculous adventuring groups...

Conaill

First Post
In my category of "PCs I some day would love to try out, whenever I get *really* bored":

- Awakened Heavy Warhorse paladin, with a human(oid) "Special Mount"

Shemeska said:
Umm... how? *brain getting a blue screen of death over this one*

It's not like either beholders or monodrones have genders :)

Probably somone up in Mechanus captured a beholder "for study," and ended up feeding it into one of the forges as an experiment. What came out was neither beholder nor modron, but an odd mixture of the two.

"Half X" doesn't always have to mean, "My mother was an X, and my father was a Y." ;)

Oryan77

Adventurer
sniffles said:
I like this new word "rediculous". You should add it to the game terminology thread.
"Rediculous: (noun) What happens to a ridiculous party after the GM commits a TPK."
:p

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point out my mistake....it never fails to happen on a D&D forum :cool: I thought to myself, "I know this spelling doesn't look right, but since it's in the title, let's see who will be the first grammar nazis to point out that I'm a spelling bee reject."

You know what this means now don't you? I'm going to be searching all of your posts looking for spelling mistakes and pointing them out...then who will look the fool THEN?!?! :eek:

sniffles

First Post
Oryan77 said:
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point out my mistake....it never fails to happen on a D&D forum :cool: I thought to myself, "I know this spelling doesn't look right, but since it's in the title, let's see who will be the first grammar nazis to point out that I'm a spelling bee reject."

You know what this means now don't you? I'm going to be searching all of your posts looking for spelling mistakes and pointing them out...then who will look the fool THEN?!?! :eek:
You're welcome to try. No one's harder on my mistakes than me. I edit my own posts constantly when I notice I've made a typo. :p
I did steal your word for the game terminology thread, but I made sure to give you credit. I'm no good at thinking up stuff like that myself. :)

Oryan77

Adventurer
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
"Half X" doesn't always have to mean, "My mother was an X, and my father was a Y." ;)

Yep, Half-Giants in Dark Sun were originally created magically. I mean, if magic wasn't involved, I'd be interested in seeing a male Giant doing the nasty with a female Human...heck, a female Giant doing the dirty with a male human would be really funny:

female Giant: "Have you started yet?"

male Human: "Baby, I'm already done."

Oryan77

Adventurer
sniffles said:
I did steal your word for the game terminology thread, but I made sure to give you credit. I'm no good at thinking up stuff like that myself. :)

HAHA, gee thanks :heh:

The way I see it, the more time I spend going back to do spell checks and edits, the less time I have conversing with you fine folks!

amazingshafeman

First Post
In a campaign stuck in Limbo, we have a thri-kreen cleric, kobold sorcerer, half janni, and lizardwoman barbarian (she's a princess) as our party. Turns out, this lizardfolk tribe on a strategically located island has a pact with a certain evil human government. Any monstrous humanoids said government captures are shipped off to the island and are then conscripted into the lizardfolk army and thrown against the nation's enemies in viscious raids. Fun idea, and the thri-kreen is the only character truly out of place in the group, as he holds a serious grudge against a certain task master in the tribe. Just wish we could play again. :(

VirgilCaine

First Post
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Probably somone up in Mechanus captured a beholder "for study," and ended up feeding it into one of the forges as an experiment. What came out was neither beholder nor modron, but an odd mixture of the two.

Gotta ditto that.

My campaign's dragons have a Magic Sex Ray used to create Half-Dragon whatevers. Magically ensures the next offspring will be a Half-Dragon, explains the templates lack of restrictions and allows for a greater range of Half-Dragon _______'s than the usual methods.

Last edited:

Remove ads