Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon, who had already put away his flail, places the assailant's battleaxe on the ground with precision. Noting the watch designation, he then stands at attention and answers the dwarf directly and succintly. "Sir! Approximatly 5 minutes ago, we came upon the enemy engaged with the fallen man. We intercepted in order to apprehend. In the process, one casualty was taken. Said assailant is still in repairable condition. Sir!"

Rystil Arden said:
"I wonder if all Warforged have little flying thingies in them?" she asks Weapon.
Weapon remains stiffly at attention while he waits the dwarf's response. Under his breath, he states, "No, friend seer. It is an embelishment reserved for decorates soldiers; different components enhance in different ways. At least it was."

Last edited:

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

The guards. Lovely. They always want their cut. Mordin offers a good-natured smile and shrugs. "Y'see sir," he says, tugging at a greasy forelock deferentially as he speaks. "These folk here were goin' for a walk - the miss was having problems with being stuck inside - when we came across a body. And then that one," he nods towards the damaged warforged. "He jumped up out of nowhere and attacked us."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki sets his weapon down within reach and folds his arms as he stares back at the guards. "What they say is true. We were the prey not the hunters." He eyes the guards warily, awaiting their reaction to their tale.

Erekose13

Explorer
Bront said:
Stulgar stands back up, resting his axe, using it much like a cane, gripping it from just under the head. "This 'forged here (indicating to the downed forged) murdered this man here on the bridge. When we came to assist, we were attacked as well. As you can see, he nearly felled one of my companions."

"Likely story, just happened 'pon a murder did ye? Bet 'ye was robin all three more like." replies the dwarf. The other two have their weapons ready and stand to either side of the dwarf.

Rystil Arden said:
*Siobhan lowers her sling, not that it was very menacing to begin with.*

"We came to try to save the doomed soul from being slain by the Warforged, but we were too late. The Warforged even sent a flying thingy out there, possibly to escape to an accomplice," Siobhan says, confirming Stulgar's story.

"I wonder if all Warforged have little flying thingies in them?" she asks Weapon.

"Oh aye, two shifters eh? likely heroes? I think not. You say that this one 'forged did all that?" The dwarf replies, spitting after he says 'forged.

stonegod said:
Weapon, who had already put away his flail, places the assailant's battleaxe on the ground with precision. Noting the watch designation, he then stands at attention and answers the dwarf directly and succintly. "Sir! Approximatly 5 minutes ago, we came upon the enemy engaged with the fallen man. We intercepted in order to apprehend. In the process, one casualty was taken. Said assailant is still in repairable condition. Sir!"

Weapon remains stiffly at attention while he waits the dwarf's response. Under his breath, he states, "No, friend seer. It is an embelishment reserved for decorates soldiers; different components enhance in different ways. At least it was."

"Sir, eh? At least this one still knows his place. Sergeant Dolom is me name. Ya all say it was the work of this one 'forged do ya? Lets see who the poor soul on the ground be? Jack, flip 'im over." says the dwarf a little more impressed by Weapon's testimony, though you can tell that he still doesn't like 'forged much.

The other guard, the male one, bends down beside the murdered victim and moves him up onto his side, the guard's halberd resting against the bridge rail. He reaches into the man's upper pocket and pulls out a set of identification papers. "Sgt. This man is one Bonal Geldem, provost of the School of Pre-Galifar Studies at Morgrave University." he rifles around the provost's pockets and grabs the pouch at his waist. "Still got his coin, sir." he says retrieving it. Then he stands, grabs his halberd and delivers the papers and pouch to the Sgt.

GwydapLlew said:
The guards. Lovely. They always want their cut. Mordin offers a good-natured smile and shrugs. "Y'see sir," he says, tugging at a greasy forelock deferentially as he speaks. "These folk here were goin' for a walk - the miss was having problems with being stuck inside - when we came across a body. And then that one," he nods towards the damaged warforged. "He jumped up out of nowhere and attacked us."

SelcSilverhand said:
Ahki sets his weapon down within reach and folds his arms as he stares back at the guards. "What they say is true. We were the prey not the hunters." He eyes the guards warily, awaiting their reaction to their tale.

As the last two give their statements, Sgt. Dolom looks the rough, wet group up and down before saying. "Now why don' ye good passersby come down to the Watch station and we'll get this all in writin'? Good citizen's like yer selves have ident papers. right? we'll be wantin to see those when you deliver yer statements. Kaeryn, can you run back to the station house and see that Lem and Dophr give you a hand getting this 'forged and the provost here out of the street. If he be yer friend, you might'n want to pick im up." he says at last about Kharas who is still unconscious on the ground.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Sir, I think it be best that we get our friend to a healer for treatment. Do you think one of us could simply do all the paperwork for us? Perhaps we can stop by the university and let them know what happened to poor Bonel here, and save the watch some time." Stulgar says.

OOC: If I need a bluff check, Humans are my favored enemy :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Given tacit permission to do so, Weapon carefuly lifts Kharas over his shoulder. He then again looks at the dwarf. "I am ready to comply, Sir. However, as stated, we would like to tend to our companion as soon as possible."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Mordin lets out a wheezing sigh. At least they weren't arresting us.. "Fellas, if y'like, I can go give a statement for the fine gennelmen of the Watch. Seein' as we done nothing wrong.."

He rustles around in one of his pouches. The papers are all in order. Excellent. "I be thinkin', sir, that our friend needs him some healing. Surely you wouldn't mind him gettin tended to?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Bront said:
"Sir, I think it be best that we get our friend to a healer for treatment. Do you think one of us could simply do all the paperwork for us? Perhaps we can stop by the university and let them know what happened to poor Bonel here, and save the watch some time." Stulgar says.

"Don't look to good do he? Sight better than the poor provost here though eh?" replies Sgt. Dolom.

stonegod said:
Given tacit permission to do so, Weapon carefuly lifts Kharas over his shoulder. He then again looks at the dwarf. "I am ready to comply, Sir. However, as stated, we would like to tend to our companion as soon as possible."

"This one has hope yet." the dwarf murmurs to Kaeryn.

GwydapLlew said:
Mordin lets out a wheezing sigh. At least they weren't arresting us.. "Fellas, if y'like, I can go give a statement for the fine gennelmen of the Watch. Seein' as we done nothing wrong.."

He rustles around in one of his pouches. The papers are all in order. Excellent. "I be thinkin', sir, that our friend needs him some healing. Surely you wouldn't mind him gettin tended to?"

Del's silver tongue seems to win over the dwarf, perhaps his current dwarven persona, Mordin, helped. "Bah, sure. Ye can find the nearest House Jorasco healing home down that lift a tower back that way. The lift operator should be able to let you off on the right level, its in the middle of the tower. Right then, Mr. dwarf, what was your name again? Okay lets head down to the station. If you could help out my guards here carrying these two back that'd be most appreciated."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan nods, but when the guards leave, she would prefer to go back to the inn where they were just staying--there were people who could heal him there, and she knew how to get there for sure.*

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Erekose13Del's silver tongue seems to win over the dwarf said:
"Bah, sure. Ye can find the nearest House Jorasco healing home down that lift a tower back that way. The lift operator should be able to let you off on the right level, its in the middle of the tower. Right then, Mr. dwarf, what was your name again? Okay lets head down to the station. If you could help out my guards here carrying these two back that'd be most appreciated."[/color]

Mordin bobs his head agreeably towards the guard. "Thank y'. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, sir."

He moves towards the warforged - there was less blood - and with a whuff he helps pick up the remnants. "Mordin's the name. I've got my paper's 'n everything, if you be wanting to check up on me."

Remove ads