• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, the other one is definately dead," Stulgar says. "I'm not so sure about this 'forged. No easy way to tell."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan shrugs and shakes her head.*

"A dark wind howls...the gate to Dollurh drains the soul of the lifeless..."

"Kharas will be fine--we can go back to the nearby inn and get him healed by someone who knows what they're doing."

[SBLOCK=OOC]No worries Erekose--if the module had told you it automatically escapes, I was going to tell you to just claim I got an attack that missed :)[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront said:
"No, the other one is definately dead," Stulgar says. "I'm not so sure about this 'forged. No easy way to tell."
Weapon glances over. "One can check to see if they can be repaired; I can do so. Healers could check as well, if I recall."

[sblock=OCC]Since Craft can be used to repair warforged (slowly), I'm assuming it could be used to get an idea of if it is repairable or not (i.e., -10 or lower). Heal checks should do the same as nothing states it cannot be done elsewhere.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]]
GwydapLlew said:
"Is he goin' to be alright?" This to Siobhan, about their fallen cohort.

Cohort? I'm not a follower of someone, I am the true hero of thsi adventure! ;) [/SBLOCK]

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]Re: the cohort. I was wondering if you'd protest that! :)[/sblock]

"What's in the satchel?" His concerns for the other dwarf allayed, Mordin turns the mystery before them.

Mordin returns the cleaver to its sheath. He shuffles over to the corpse and peers at it curiously. "Does anyone recognize the fellow?"

[sblock="OOC"] Knowledge (local) check to see if I recognize the dead guy. 1d20+5 = 19[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"We are in the right. The watch should not be a problem."

OOC: Still waiting to see what Stulgar finds on the body.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sharn City Watch

Weapon does not recognize the small metalic ball that took off though it did come from the warforged's chest where some decorated soldiers he had met kept embedded components that added to a 'forged's arsenal.

Stulgar examines the warforged's body and finds the besides the battleaxe he is carrying a sling and 15 sling bullets, his dark cloak, and little else.

Siobhan is able to stabilize Kharas before too much blood escapes. He will be fine with more help from the seeress or from House Jorasco.

Sounds of the watch are getting closer, as a few guardsmen come around the corner of Kelsa Spire before Stulgar is able to check inside the satchel. Weapon though was able to get a better look at the 'forged, enough to see that it was merely innert from the damage sustained. Tiny lines of a bright silvery metal, mithril perhaps, lace the 'forged's body.

Two males and a female, wearing the green-and-black studded leather of Sharn's City Watch, emerge from the rain-drenched night. The leader, a powerfully built bald dwarf with a close-cropped beard, steps forward, leveling his crossbow in your direction. The small ball of arcane light, hovering just above and behind his left shoulder, illuminates the area. To each side, a human male and female, respectively, stand with halberds at the ready.

"Olladra's bloody nose!" the dwarf curses. "By order of the Watch, drop your weapons and explain yourselves!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar will grab the bullets and sling if he can and set them aside. "Sis, you need those?"

Stulgar stands back up, resting his axe, using it much like a cane, gripping it from just under the head. "This 'forged here (indicating to the downed forged) murdered this man here on the bridge. When we came to assist, we were attacked as well. As you can see, he nearly felled one of my companions."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan lowers her sling, not that it was very menacing to begin with.*

"We came to try to save the doomed soul from being slain by the Warforged, but we were too late. The Warforged even sent a flying thingy out there, possibly to escape to an accomplice," Siobhan says, confirming Stulgar's story.

"I wonder if all Warforged have little flying thingies in them?" she asks Weapon.

Remove ads