Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon spends the night sharpening his weapons and practicing moves taught to him in the war. If interrupted, he would stop and answer, then return where he left off. In this manner, he kept watch over those that needed sleep.

~~~

In the morning, his companions find him standing with his constant slight slump, waiting for them. At Kharas' statement, he shrugs as he does often, and adds no additional comment.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki spends most of the evening drinking and trying to engage the other patrons physical contests like arm wrestling. Late in the evening he finally collapses in his room and snores noisily the rest of the night. The next day he is red eyed and in an ill mood as his night of fun takes its toll. He falls in behind the others as they prepare to leave for the clandestine meeting.

Bront

The man with the probe
Getting directions from Brews, Stulgar approaches the group. "I'm ready, I have the satchel, let's be on our way."

Erekose13

Explorer
sorry for the downtime guys, this past week and a half has been hellish. It should be clear sailing from tonight/tomorrow onwards. Look for a nice big post soon!

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

[sblock=ooc]I'll be at Gen Con, so I won't be available to post for a few days. Unless a major combat/decision breaks out, feel free to assume Mordin is there and just keeping quiet.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
With Brew's excellent directions in hand it is not too hard to find the Mason's Tower. Other than a little mix up when a skybridge that looked like a faster route turned out to make things longer. In the end a higher level had a bridge across to the right place and was a simple matter of taking a lift up a bit. Beyond the small delays did little to slow the group down and they reached the Broken Anvil tavern in the early morning. A sign above the door indices that the establishment belongs to House Ghallanda.

Inside the tavern you see only a halfling woman standing behind a lowered bar. The halfling matron welcomes you and leads you to a secluded table near the back of the common room. "My Lady," the halfling says to the woman already seated at the table, "your guests have arrived."

The human woman in the dark blue cloack has delicate features, dark blue eyes, and sleek black hair bound with silver and turquoise ornaments. She wears a signet ring of House Cannith on her right ring finger and speaks in a soft but clear voice, "Thank you for coming. We have important business to discuss that relates to the unfortunate death of Bonal Geldem. Please sit down."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"The house Cannith sends us the most beautifull agent of there house. Good or bad omen, it at least start well." tells the dwarf to Mordin before appraoching and taking a seat.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon gazes passively on the Cannith woman. His dealing with them had been mainly from the Last War. They had created him. And then abandoned him. Mallan was one of them. But they shunned him for his part in the War. A mixed bag of emotions that caused the warforged to shrug before taking a seat with a view on the room.

Erekose13

Explorer
The Cannith woman looks at each of you in turn as you sit down. "Perhaps I should begin with my name. I am Lady Elaydren of the d'Vown branch of our great family." she says as she looks to each of you.

Remove ads