• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The warforged keeps its eye on the room, but taps the rune every warforged had on its head---its Ghulra---and speaks his name, "Weapon."

Old Cyran custom from Mallan. When it fades, as all things do, will I also?

Velmont

First Post
The dwarf nodes at Lady Eleydren. "I am Kharas Mroranon, trapmaker and armorsmith. I must tell it is an honor to meet one of the house Cannith. The warforged your house have created are marvelous creation. I've seen my first one this week and I am greatly impress, even if one tried to kill me."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I am Stulgar, and this is my sister Siobhan," says the Shifter as he takes a seat. "Word must spread quickly in this city for you to have known to find us in such a short time."

OOC: Back from Gen Con :)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki sits down with the others, resting his greatclub against the table. He speaks up "I am Ahki of the Orien house and of the Red Scale Tribe. It is as Kharas says, a machine tried to kill us but it was weak and we smashed it to bits. Cannith makes machines. Are you its master?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Lady Elaydren points to glasses and three pitchers of ale, wine, and water before continuing. "I have been working with Provost Geldem to recover a family heirloom," she explains "We were to meet earlier tonight, but as you know, he never made it. I had sent one of my men to track him down and he saw one of your dwarven companions carrying the Provost into the City Watch station."

After a short sip of her water she replies, "With regards to your warforged attacker, after receiving the report from my man, I went to see the City Watch this morning myself. Upon inspection I can tell you that this warforged is not in our employ. Markings on the warforged indicate that he follows the Lord of Blades, a warforged who styles himself leader of all of his kind. Rumors place this Lord of Blades in the Mournland, though what he would want with the Provost or if he even exists we do not know."

She continues, "The heirloom I mentioned early was, according to family legends, locked away in a foundry that dates back to pre-Galifar Sharn. Poor Bonal believed he discovered the location of the foundry in an ancient House Cannith journal. I was going to fund an expedition to go to the site, but without Bonal or the journal..." Her voice trails off.

[sblock=Siobhan]She sounds sincere and her voice is tinged with regret and loss when she speaks of Bonal Geldem and the journal. Her last trailing comment is definitely filled with a question of whether you have the journal or not, though she seems reluctant to point blank ask.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Family heiloom? What kind of family heirloom is it, if I can ask." tells Kharas, pooring himself a glass of ale. "Someone want something?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"So, what you are saying is that his journal or notes were wanted by this Lord of Blades?" Stulgar asks. "What interest would he have in such information?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon continues to sit, his arms crossed. The metalic moan of a sigh once again is heard. "Not him. Always making us look bad. Or worse. Not that many like us anyway."

Remove ads