Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Scarily, since you only buy 5 ranks in Blast (due to the lower damage cap), the Blast power only costs 25, which is actually rather low, all in all (its 30 if you buy Penetrating, which is the same cost as buying Rank 10 Blast with one extra).
Yes, but you can power attack with a 10 blast to get it up to a 15. You can't power attack and still get the benifits of autofire (since it has the 2x limit). So you loose some potential flexability.

Salix

First Post
Happy New Years

Just arrived back in town today. Headed over to my landlord and close friend's house for a little bubbly and a toast. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as much as I did. :D Look for updates on my games tomorrow.
Malthusian-it'd be my pleasure to Judge your game. maybe you could send it to Bront, Velmont, and I. Two out of three yes votes ought to be good enough to get the ball rolling.

Malthusian

First Post
The Judges should have it by the end of the week (I hope). I'm still tweaking the mission, as it'll be the prologue of a much larger storyline I'm working on.

Malthusian

First Post
I've emailed the judges my Mission Proposal. Yeah, earlier than I expected. BUT...

But, I won't be able to start the mission until atleast next week or so. I hope that's okay.

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem.

I once went almost 6 months between proposal to actualy running the game in LEW.

I STILL have approval for a game that I haven't run yet.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Master Pelle said:
Yes, but do you have any fulled approved characters?
Not yet -- I just discovered this lil' sliver of M&M goodness today. I've got several pre-made characters on my computer at home, though, and most have background/personalities already set, I'd just need to flesh them out a bit more before sending them in for approval. Among them:

*A "Super-Doctor," whose mutant powers grant him great control over various life processes, coupled with a superhuman level of skill in medicine.
*A "Super-Doctor," similar to the above, but whose powers revolve primarily around diseases rather than all life processes in general.
* A super-intelligent super-gadgeteer (possesses several Devices & the Inventor feat, not the Gadgets power), striving to both clear his family name and keep himself from the madness he may have inherited (and striving to not become a megalomaniacal super-villain).
* An Iron Giant-esque robot (only ten feet tall, though) housing a sliver of the mind of the great scientist that built it, who occasionally mourns the lost intellect he half-remembers once possessing (was Int 30, now Int 6).
* A Hercules-ish frat boy Brick, seeking fame and money and women (kinda like DC's Booster Gold).
* A powerful telekinetic (young adult male) with semi-secret plans to break into the adult film business.
* An escaped "Supers Hunter" (similar to the Bio-Sentinel cyborgs seen in Marvel comics some time back) who has broken free of his brainwashing/programming and is trying to find out who he was.
* A zombie (well, I suppose Revenant would be a more apt term) pseudo-martial artist (re-animated via either an occult ritual or an experimental super-virus, or both), trying to find peaceful justice for the dead before they begin to seek bloody vengeance.

Reading over the campaign material, I do realize not all of the above would be appropriate for the game.

Velmont

First Post
Choose teh concept you see that both fit in teh world and you would most likely, as you will be able to do many adventure with the same. Submit it in teh character thread and send a message to teh character's approval judges. Once that is made, you'll be able to enter the game if teh master is willing, but you won't be able to gain PP before it is fully accepted. I suggest you to wait for a first feedback form teh judges before entering a game.

Oh, and by teh way: Welcome to Living Supers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads