Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
"Mroranon. Kharas Mroranon." complete Kharas. "I think with the number we can help, it will be mostly overkill, but I need to move my legs. I'll come with you and if over that, I can help, well, it will be good, if not, I'll probably want to study that... construct, for personals notes."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ummm...well...okay...I guess. If...if anyone..."

"Here, I'll--"
the woman takes out a small piece of parchment and scribbles a note on it about her request and hands it to Brews, "Please, sir...If anyone else comes who can help, can you show them this and tell them where...where to go?"

*Brews nods understandingly.*

"Thank you...thank you everyone. Please--follow me?"

*She heads off into the night.*

(OOC: Moving to the adventure thread--If Gwyd's login starts working again, he can grab the note with his artificer and come along :))

DrZombie

First Post
The elven warrior looks up, lost in reverie. "It appears the men of artifice were making a lot of noise, then. So tell me, friend, if you wish to break the silence, how did you fare during the war?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan heads down from upstairs, announcing herself quietly: "Siobhan". An odd-looking Shifter, she cocks her head as if hearing or seeing something no one else can see, then takes a seat off to the side quietly as if expecting something.*

Someone

Adventurer
Another man, a human, enters the now quiet tavern. As he does, he quickly turns in place and looks outside, then closes the door and removes his hat. He’s tall and athletic, though his wrinkles and white streaks in his short beard and hair makes him look older. He wears a dusty, worn out traveller’s outfit.

”Greetings, fellow travellers” says as he grabs a chair and sits down. ”Looks like I have to announce myself. My name is Orerreth, and I’m a wanderer by choice. I’ve just arrived at Sharn, and I must say it’s a magnificent place if you’re not afraid of heights and don’t mind stairs. Not being myself as young any more, I thought ‘that looks like a good place to rest for a while and wet your throat’. Though I confess I hesitated to enter when I found out that almost everyone is armed to the teeth. Are you a mercenary company?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We are not a mercenary company," Siobhan explains, "We are travelers and wanderers as well...though some are mercenaries. Myself, I go where the spirits guide me..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Avrin yawns and heads up to his room

As large shifter enters through the front door. He appears to have been out in the wild for some time, as his clothing is tattered, and there are a few blood stains. He smiles meakly to Siobhan, but doesn't look her in the eye right away.

"I am Stulgar," he says.

He quickly heads up to a room, reaking of dead animal flesh and unwashed body. Within a half an hour, he returns, to the main area, much cleaner and plesant smelling. His clothing is still a bit more tatered than normal, but he no longer looks like he was crawling through a butcher's shop.

He has a seat next to Siobhan, still not quite able to look her in the eye. [sblock=Siobhan (or Listen check 15)]"How long have I been gone?" he asks Sibhan quietly.

[sblock=RA]OOC: I figure that Stulgar went off for a hunt right after the previous job, likely to clear his head, though he explained it as a calling of his spirit. His rage got the better of him for a while, and he's been gone ever since, returning just now. He looks much more muscular than he did before he left, a little less contimplative, and a bit more aggressive. Not evil, but it might be a bit disturbing at first for his sister.[/sblock][/sblock]

"Who's your friend?" he asks, motioning to Orerreth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads