di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]You just roleplayed your acquisition of a job, as teh job system describe it. The only difference, is you'll gain some XP roleplay :p

Just read the job system. As you don't have your own shop, you'll have only 3/4 of tehincome. Make the total of the 1/4 you don't pay, and once you'll have spend 500gp form that (or form your own pocket), you'll be able to have full income. If you haev any questions about the job system, you can ask me or in the General Thread.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock= OoC Velmont] Thanks, that was an interesting exchange and I like the differences between the two shops. In the end Cepheus went with the shop that will allow him to craft functional stuff and be able to sell some also. Experience is always welcome :D [/sblock]

At the end of the day Cepheus thanks Master Stonebender and Arami and then returns to the RDI to see how Jik'tu is doing.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 6 =-=-=-

Bran had asked for a weapon from master Stonebender that was nearly finished. He told Bran to come back the next day when the last touch would have been finish by Arami. He gave the garantee it wouldn't affect the quality of the weapon, only his appearance, as the last touch was decoration. A good weapon had the right to look good he told before Bran left with Cepheus.

So that morning, he was walking out of Stonebender's shop when he stared a moment at the bright sun. A warn and sunny day was to be expected. A nice day he thought. As he looked around, wondering what to do next he saw something in the crowd. He doubt fill him as he was still half blind by the sun he looked a moment earlier, and he couldn't believe what he has seen.

He thought he had seen Kaelin talking with a man he didn't knew... no, not talking, it was more. They were so close that he could almost swear the man was kissing Kaelin cheek. But the sight was quick and he quickly lost sight of the couple when the crowd grew think between Bran and them. Anyway, Bran wasn't even sure that it was Kaelin. It could be someone who looks like her.

As he can see again where the couple was standing, to make sure he didn't got an hallucination, the spot is empty. It might be someone else than Kaelin, but he had no doubt he had seen two persons a moment ago there. Bran just let go teh idea... but it seems the doubt don't want to leaves Bran's mind.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
-=-=-= Day 6 =-=-=-

As he can see again where the couple was standing, to make sure he didn't got an hallucination, the spot is empty. It might be someone else than Kaelin, but he had no doubt he had seen two persons a moment ago there. Bran just let go teh idea... but it seems the doubt don't want to leaves Bran's mind.

"I'm seeing things," he says to himself. "But just to be sure..." he heads in the direction of the inn & tavern Kaelin works.

Velmont

First Post
Bran walks down the Merchant's Avenue toward the harbor. The crowd is thick in this morning as many take advantage of the freshness of the food to do an early shopping. In such a bright day, the fruits and meat will quickly lose there freshness if they stay on there stall. After a few minutes, a fresh and salty breeze tells him he is near teh harbor and his destination. He spots the Merry Island, a small Inn with a popular tavern, always crowded with sailors and travellers coming from the harbor.

Bran enters the place and scans the crowd. Half of the table are empty. At that time of the day, the sailors are at work, the travellers are visiting the city or relaxing and the staff are activating, cleaning the place and preparing things for another crowdy night. Jonas, the owner of the place, is cleaning teh table and as Bran enters, raise his head to see who has entered. "Hi Bran. Kaelin is gone shopping for the kitchen. We are missing a few things. She should be back soon."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
... Jonas, the owner of the place, is cleaning teh table and as Bran enters, raise his head to see who has entered. "Hi Bran. Kaelin is gone shopping for the kitchen. We are missing a few things. She should be back soon."

"Where? Where did she go?" he asks.

Velmont

First Post
"We were short of vegetable and wine. She must have gone to see Edwyd for the food and Fenton for the wine." answers Jonas. "What is happening, Bran? You seems concern with something."

Velmont

First Post
"Strange? No..." Jonas slowly stops scrub the table he is cleaning and starts to look concerned "What is it Bran? What are you thinking about?"

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

Velmont said:
"Strange? No..." Jonas slowly stops scrub the table he is cleaning and starts to look concerned "What is it Bran? What are you thinking about?"

"I think she may be cheating on me," he says.

Velmont

First Post
"Cheating?" Jonas grabs his dish towels and walks to the next table. "I thought it would have been more serious... but I understand why you are concerned. Calm down, as far as I know, she is not cheating you... but it might be just be a question of time. But that would be only your fault. Just look how you act around other girls, do you think Kaelin like that? No, seriously!" Ask Jonas as he starts to scrubs another table.

Remove ads