The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Damn, Hogarth just lost A Dispel Magic (and Magic Vetsment)... too bad. but glutonnery seems to feed on magic....
(OOC: Yeah, and you big meanies wouldn't cast a single spell her way for her to counter and eat with her readied action for two whole rounds! :(

Technically, as I keep mentioning and forgetting, he probably hit level 7 in Nullspace, so he might have just lost his level 4 spells instead, like a Restoration to save Tenebrynn's life ;))

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Yeah, and you big meanies wouldn't cast a single spell her way for her to counter and eat with her readied action for two whole rounds! :()

OOC: That one can be easily get rid of... there is a lab that throw so many magical effect that she could feast for so long that she will blow up before she starves...

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Technically, as I keep mentioning and forgetting, he probably hit level 7 in Nullspace, so he might have just lost his level 4 spells instead, like a Restoration to save Tenebrynn's life ;))

OOC: He is level 5, so he would not have reach level 7 in Null space, but level 6. So he could not have restoration yet... but if he has raised to level 6. But he is still level 5 as you never told me how much Xp he has gain or if he has really raise in level.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh you're right--excuse me :eek: I keep forgetting to give that XP! Okay, I'll give it now. Lemme go find it--8th-level folks get 360, 7th-level folks get 472, 6th get 540. Actually, I guess the way cohorts get XP that might not be enough for him)

Velmont

First Post
I was needing 292 XP... yeap, Hogarth is level 6 (which mean a new feat!!!) I'll level him up tonight if you allow him. He will have lost his extra level 3 spell, and will have kept open his other new slots, because choosing new spell in the middle of such combat is a little bit cheap...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nope, expending a touch attack for a spell you were already holding, catching someone who is unconscious, and five-foot-stepping back do not provoke AoOs)

Remove ads