The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I've modified Hogarth, as he has reach a level 6... does it goes efective now (i.e when he was in the null space) or do I wait after that encounter?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Great! Hogarth still have his dispel magic in that acse, losing his Prayer instead because of the extra spell in level 6. He also got a level 2 spell, I gave him Eagle Splendor, in case Tenbrynn would have needed it... after all, he didn't knew there was such a fight when he memorized his new spell. His new feat is Mercyfull Spell metamagic feat, but hasn't use it on his current spell. Subdual damage on undead is totally useless.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: These wraiths are not undead)

OOC: I wasn't sure, but outside the wraith and teh aspects, we only have met undeads in that tower. And honestly, I wouldn't mind to kill Eve, Sin or any other aspect... anyway, kill them now, or they get kill once we destroy the Crux, it is the same.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No, KO2 is correct--Ashna is grappled, not hugged. Guile's dagger is all the way on the other side next to the door to Sin's apartments, where Guile dropped it)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm next to Ashna right? So I could do multiple flatfooted strikes if given the chance before Ashna's turn? If so I'll tell her to hold on for me.

Remove ads