The Crux of the Matter

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: I'm next to Ashna right? So I could do multiple flatfooted strikes if given the chance before Ashna's turn? If so I'll tell her to hold on for me.
(I could soften Greed up a bit, I believe. I'd just need to draw one of my own daggers (MEA draw light weapon, then attack with it). Not that daggers are too likely to hurt an aspect overmuch. Or anything, for that matter. ;) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: I'm next to Ashna right? So I could do multiple flatfooted strikes if given the chance before Ashna's turn? If so I'll tell her to hold on for me.
(OOC: You aren't next to her, but you can get there with a 5-foot-step)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(I could soften Greed up a bit, I believe. I'd just need to draw one of my own daggers (MEA draw light weapon, then attack with it). Not that daggers are too likely to hurt an aspect overmuch. Or anything, for that matter. ;) )
(OOC: Is that what you do? Bear in mind that during a grapple, drawing a weapon requires a successful grapple check, as does attacking)

Knight Otu

First Post
(Actually, I think I thought of something better - I should have my wand in hand, right? Activating it doesn't take a grapple check. The big question is, considering that I shoot into a grapple, do I risk hitting myself this way?)

Knight Otu

First Post
(I was being silly there. I thoughht that was obvious enough without a smilie :p)
Since Greed wasn't protected from Tenebrynn's fireball, Ashna decides to shoot a scorching ray at her attachment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ashna fires a ray of flame at Greed, which easily hits from their current position. From her position under Greed, she sees Greed's body glow a slight green, and she feels weaker, as if Greed was siphoning off her own energy, and then she feels a sudden burn.*

(OOC: Ashna and Greed each take 7 Damage--Have class, more later!)

Remove ads