• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Boddynock

First Post
Use Notepad or else something like Courier New in Word, line up your tables, and then cut and paste into the character sheet. Otherwise it's a recipe for disaster!

'Nock

Rystil Arden

First Post
Crunch Time:

Hey gang--these last two weeks of class are a fit of rather terrible crunch time at MIT. Bear with me please, I should be able to increase speed again soon. In the meantime, if you want to read a play or an essay on Language Acquisition, I will have those, at least ;)

Robichaud

Explorer
Be careful with what you offer to random strangers. Linguistics paper from a student at MIT, home of Chomsky himself? I might actually be interested - I have a smattering of computational linguistics stuff among my courses. :>

Hang tight, good luck. I know how crunch time gets.

Please note for all of Patlin's games:

Due to internet problems beyond my control, I have lost the ability to post through my account. I've e-mailed Morrus and posted several times on the meta board, but as of now I am still out of action. If one of my characters is in your game, please feel free to NPC that character or write the character out of the story. If I'm the DM, I leave it up to the players whether they want to wait, seek a new DM, or return to the inn.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Patlin

Jerrand Redband

First Post

Steve Jung

Explorer
Living Enworld Judge said:
Please note for all of Patlin's games:

Due to internet problems beyond my control, I have lost the ability to post through my account. I've e-mailed Morrus and posted several times on the meta board, but as of now I am still out of action. If one of my characters is in your game, please feel free to NPC that character or write the character out of the story. If I'm the DM, I leave it up to the players whether they want to wait, seek a new DM, or return to the inn.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Patlin
Ouch. I'm willing to stick around in your game. Hope you 'net access comes back soon.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
So what's up with ENWorld? I'm not getting any of my subscriptions anymore, and the "huge post" bug remains unfixed. I remember seeing a countdown to EN2 on the header for a while, but I think it disappeared before it finished. Did the EN2 transition occur, but I just missed it? Or did it not happen for some reason?

Remove ads