Epic problem OOC

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Hey Jemal. Sorry, but I think I have to bow out of this game. It is a bit much for me. But you got great alternates.

But I'm really looking forward to your level 12 game :D

I would love to join, (any needs the party has? or can I just go brute?) that is as usual up to the DM/GM.

Concepts: (I am just going to list as I am not a hundred percent what everyone is playing and I don't want to step on toes.)
Kensai/Dragon Disciple
Arcane Heirophant
Shadowcraft Mage

I will flesh one of them out if accepted!

Shayuri

First Post
Hee...probably waiting on me...sorry!

I was thinking about redesigning Rhodia to be more of a dragonrider, and less of a warlock. I'm torn though. Making her a dragon rider would give Athear more personal power, but it would make Rhodia nearly useless without him.

As it is, she's a level 27 warlock, which can accomplish some pretty neat stuff even at a level 30 game, and her magic attacks supplement Athear's physical attacks pretty well.

Since the original game pitch suggested the game would have significant RP elements as well as combat, I think I'll stick with the warlock build of Rhodia. This means that my unmodified character sheet from before will probably work. I'll want to review feats, invocations and items...but I -promise- I will be done with that by tonight and have any revisions posted for review.

Jemal

Adventurer
ah, little bit of this little bit of that. Haven't been on in a few days (til yesterday), and wasn't exactly sure where everyone was on char. creation.

SO, I'm gonna start the IC thread asap, much like I started the original. Give you guys a chance to RP/get to know each other and plan IC while putting final touches on, though I WOULD like characters finalized before we get into combat.

Jemal

Adventurer
Oh, and Triangle/Hellrazor - I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline, the party's prettty full, even with WD dropping out. Sorry.

ALSO, everybody : New Rogues Gallery up, so we don't have to sort through the old characters as well.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Also, According to my notes, the current roster is at:
Shayuri
Avalon
Darimaus
Whrahn
Voidrazor
Tailspinner

Am I missing anybody?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
alternate

will post my character in your rogue's gallery as an alternate since you have 6 players already let me know if iI can still attented the meeting in the observatory

thanks

J

EDIT

No problem e-mail me if you need an alt thanks again

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jerrand - I'd rather keep the RG with JUST the characters who're actually playing At the moment, if you don't mind. If I need an alt, I'll call on one of you three, but until then the party's set, sorry.

Voidrazor

First Post
I keep procrastinating on posting the the page # for the one thing I'd like from the Magic Item Compendium. Its the Belt of Battle page 73. I'm also wondering if it would be possible to pay extra for more charges.

Remove ads