• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Tragedy of Steam - Thursday 4:00 PM

While war wages between Risur and Danor, seven people each with power almost as great as an army gather in an abandoned factory in Risur's industrial capital city of Slate. Each has his or her own agenda, but they share a common purpose: to defeat the Obscurati.

The Obscurati -- that mythic organization said to keep some of the greatest secrets in the world, and to use their power to steal the freedom of the common man -- is rumored to have created a doomsday device that will let them conquer the civilized world. You each have one piece of a puzzle that the Obscurati has gone out of its way to hide, but you must work with your enemies to have a chance of victory.

Steamtech, betrayal, intrigue, sorcery, and a battle against hopeless odds. A high-level D&D adventure, with additional rules by E.N. Publishing. Characters provided.

Slot 1. thatdarncat
Slot 2. Seri
Slot 3. Snofox
Slot 4. Seanaci
Slot 5. DoctorOtaku
Slot 6. Bolen

Alternates (in case people can't make it)
1. Ds Da Man
2. Queen Doppelpopolis
3. THE UNIVERSE

Last edited:

So I'm curious. I recall Snofox, but he hasn't been on these boards for four years according to his profile. Who are the other folks? Just friends? It's always cool to meet new faces, but I wanted to make sure I shouldn't already know some of you guys, and just forgot your screen names.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Seri is my partner, and co-admin for the chatroom. Snofox is a friend, former chat moderator and former roommate. Seanaci is my best friend and DocO is her boyfriend.

Remove ads