• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder's Goblins

Wik

First Post
http://paizo.com/pathfinder/blog (friday, april 20th)

So, what do you all think of the new take on goblins? A day or so ago, I was saying how I'd like PATHFINDER to have it's own "look" as opposed to D&D, and it certainly seems like Mr. Reynolds has accomplished just that. In fact, it's the best picture I think he's ever done.

I've always loved the idea of taking old monsters and painting them in a different light, and this little bit from Pathfinder made me really wanna delve into the magazine. The "goblin song" was just too catchy.

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Holy crap, man, wasn't it the coolest?!
I was singing that Goblin song to my little almost-2-year-old girl while my wife looked at me like I was crazy. Makes me want to immediately run an andventure with these goblins in it.
Pathfinder1_02.jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'm using goblins -- looks around for my players -- this weekend, and this came just in time for me. I just put in my vote on the Paizo board for a Pathfinder book of monster fluff ASAP. If this is any indication of how the remakes are going to go, I'm really psyched.

Oh. Holy. Crap.

This is one of the coolest things I've read in months. These goblins sound so much cooler--and more "classic fantasy/fairy tale"--than the goblins as written about in the MM.

I intend to steal this for my own campaigns, and this has just made me that much more determined than ever to find some means of playing in Paizo's sandbox once submission guidelines for Pathfinder and Game Mastery go up.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Oh. Holy. Crap.

This is one of the coolest things I've read in months. These golins sound so much cooler--and more "classic fantasy/fairy tale"--than the goblins as written about in the MM.

I intend to steal this for my own campaigns, and this has just made me that much more determined than ever to find some means of playing in Paizo's sandbox once submission guidelines for Pathfinder and Game Mastery go up.

Me too, actually. I want to see Trolls that turn to stone when the sun comes up, and ogres that can't cross running water... But that's a dream for the future...

Remove ads