• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder's Goblins

PeterGirvan

First Post
For so many reasons, it's the most exciting piece of D&D artwork I've seen in years. Pathfinder has moved to #1 in my Campaign Queue.

Last edited:

Normally it'd be a little too cute-sy for me, but I find myself liking it a lot. If the first two blog entries are indicative of the work and the quality, the Pathifinder subscription will be money well spent.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
rich pett said:
now, just what was that next monster?...I've got it written down here somewhere for issue 2... :]
We've seen the second cover already:

Pathfinder2_600.jpg

Am I, perhaps, correct in guessing that these are ghouls, with long tongues for licking marrow out of cracked-open bones? :D

iwatt

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Normally it'd be a little too cute-sy for me, but I find myself liking it a lot.

I loved the art, but found the blog entry a bit too cutesy. No matter, throw in some canibalism and you can make anything evil. And those goblins' yellowish teeth look perfect for flesh rending.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads