Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

marimacc

First Post
Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!!

Just a heads up that online event registration for Gen Con opens TOMORROW, MAY 7th!!

12noon pacific/3pm eastern for all non True Dungeon events

4pm pacific/7pm eastern for True Dungeon events

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Marimac - you might want to consider that your thread title is already inaccurate. Relative things (like "tomorrow") go stale quick - as of right now, folks reading the title think it'll open May 8, not May 7. So, for maximal help to folks, you might want to edit your subject.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Umbran said:
Marimac - you might want to consider that your thread title is already inaccurate. Relative things (like "tomorrow") go stale quick - as of right now, folks reading the title think it'll open May 8, not May 7. So, for maximal help to folks, you might want to edit your subject.

Just change it. In fact, make it say "Yesterday" so you don't have to change it again tomorrow. ;)

Silly mod. :D

der_kluge said:
I've always found ENWorld pick-up games to be far better than anything in the event catalog. :)

True. But the number of ENWorld pick-up games is finite. And if you've got a hankering to try a specific system, an official game may be your only choice.

rom90125

Banned
Banned
I'm working from home today just so I can register when the doors open. Last year was my first GenCon, and I didn't register until way late in the game, but I still managed to get into a couple of good game events (in fact, I got to fill a vacancy in an Iron Heroes session that totally rocked).

This year, I'm more prepared (although I didn't register my hotel until earlier this morning, so I'll still need to drive 8 miles to the convention every day. I've got a second double bed if anyone is interested in splitting the cost). I've mapped out my primary events and alternates...I'm geeked!

Remove ads