Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

beldar1215

Explorer
madirishman said:
This is outrageous. I have been trying to check out for over an hour. :mad:

P

I feel your pain. I'm getting ready to go home and I'm just praying that what few games I got will still be in my cart when I get to log back on later tonight. :(

rom90125

Banned
Banned
are the servers always this bad?

wow...and wow again. talk about poor design...

one question...if I have the events I want in my shopping cart, and 1.2 hours later I'm still trying to pay for them, will they be honored when I finally get thru (or am I screwed)?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
coyote6 said:
The stuff I wanted to sign up for filled up in the 13 minutes it took me to get in. Sigh.
This is why I play EN World games! Free, high quality DMs, and no hassle sign ups. :)

Seriously, good luck. This is incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
My view about the Gencon registration process is that its much like complaining about the weather or traffic. It's like this every year, and never changes (for whatever reason, legit or not) so I figure you can either live with it, or decide not to deal with it (and not go).

rom90125

Banned
Banned
I understand you point of view, but this is my first year registering like this, so, it is new to me.
I am curious why the event planners don't try and address the problem, if it is indeed like this every year...

Remove ads