Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Bob, I strongly recommend checking out the EN World games that will be showing up here, in addition to "formal" games. I've had MUCH better luck with our games; the judges cancel far less often in my experience, and I find myself having more fun and better judges overall.

Also, I'm cheap, and ours are free. And it's fun to play with friends. :)

coyote6

Adventurer
I will do that. In fact, I intended to keep my schedule kind of light so I could see stuff (ENnies, etc.); I simply succeeded more than expected.

(And two of the games I missed were run by at least nominal ENWorlders -- Adam "Capellan" Windsor and Luke "Idon'trememberhisusername" Crane. ;) )

beldar1215

Explorer
Well, finally got everything taken care of. I'll be looking forward to the EN World games. I signed up for a couple two years ago and didn't have much luck. Worth trying again though. Both games got cancelled. I don't remember, when do people usually start posts these games?

madirishman

Explorer
Piratecat said:
That's a shame, because - if you're who I think you are - your character sheets are a thing of beauty and you deserve to have fun.

Are you who I think you are?

Assuming you don't mean "The Queen of England," maybe. :D

Anyway, I'm the Mad Irishman who makes character sheets, yes: www.mad-irishman.net Glad you find them useful!

Finally got my events purchased. Dunno if my selections were great, but I figure I can always bail. Last time (my first time at GenCon) I waited until I got there to look for events...Which wasn't a great idea, but I did manage to get in on a Mutants & Masterminds game run by Steve Kenson himself, so sometimes these things work out. :cool:

Best of luck to everyone braving the registration servers!

Patrick

Last edited:

Remove ads