• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

HiLiphNY

Explorer
I got pooched out of Dungeon Crawl Classics. . .and I've been every one since its inception!

So, I booked NASCRAG in its place. Is this a good thing? I've heard plenty of reviews loving it. . . but is it really, really good?

Brown Jenkin

First Post
HiLiphNY said:
So, I booked NASCRAG in its place. Is this a good thing? I've heard plenty of reviews loving it. . . but is it really, really good?

It depends on what you want. If you want VERY HEAVY role-playing with LOTS of humor and puzzle solving then it is really, really, good. If you want combat and/or serious it is not so good.

HinterWelt

First Post
I find it incredible that my game, Shaolin Squirrels, has sold out. You play Squirrels...not squirrel people...squirrels....and the Pie Incident has similarly sold half its slots already....

Cool but I am surprised.

Bill

madirishman

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Looks like they threw in some more hamsters. I managed to check out, it it was moving along the next couple pages pretty quick.

The hamsters may have given up the ghost, because 4 and a half hours later, I still haven't checked out. This is my second year at GenCon, and I think it is my last!

Patrick

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
madirishman said:
The hamsters may have given up the ghost, because 4 and a half hours later, I still haven't checked out. This is my second year at GenCon, and I think it is my last!

Patrick
That's a shame, because - if you're who I think you are - your character sheets are a thing of beauty and you deserve to have fun.

Are you who I think you are?

madirishman said:

Patrick

Must've been union hamsters and the suits didn't want to cough up the overtime.

Wierd, though, cause I just this second went and signed up for something to fill Thursday morning, and it was snappy as could be.

coyote6

Adventurer
After 1 or 2pm, things seemed to have worked fine for me. It was just that first hour that I had any problems.

(Of course, that was enough to see the M&M, Exalted, & Savage Worlds games I wanted fill up.)

Edit: I've never been to Gen Con Indy; how easy is it to show up for an event & get in? (In other words, how common are no-shows?)

Remove ads