Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

rom90125

Banned
Banned
der_kluge said:
I've always found ENWorld pick-up games to be far better than anything in the event catalog. :)

I stopped by the booth last year with the hopes of matching some faces to the names, but no such luck. Is there any officially-unofficial agenda for EnWorlders at GenCon?

rom90125 said:
I stopped by the booth last year with the hopes of matching some faces to the names, but no such luck. Is there any officially-unofficial agenda for EnWorlders at GenCon?

Don't think so -- there's a lot of us. Getting us all in one place would be impossible, I think. But, if you look at the schedule for the ENnies booth when it's posted, you'll see who's working when. It was pretty conveniently located last year, so if you just make a point of swinging by in between games, you'll meet a lot of people. It's the unofficial meeting point for the pickup games, usually.

Oh, and if you look through the photo gallery from last year, you can put faces to screen-names for a lot of people.

der_kluge

Adventurer
rom90125 said:

There is usually a notebook at the Ennies booth with a sign-up list for pick-up games. I imagine someone will be starting a thread for those eventually.

beldar1215

Explorer
I was logged in and hit add to cart. Site came back and to me I wasn't logged in. Hit log in again and it said I was already logged in. I can't believe how much the system S**KS.

Beldar

GlassJaw

Hero
beldar1215 said:
I was logged in and hit add to cart. Site came back and to me I wasn't logged in. Hit log in again and it said I was already logged in. I can't believe how much the system S**KS.

I have some things in my cart, just can't get to checkout now. Same thing every year. Really no point in getting upset about it. I think the GenCon web crew just doesn't care.

Majicthise

First Post
Check out

Every few minutes I add a Generic ticket to my cart, and then remove it - hoping that it keeps my cart active while awaiting the crashing check out system. Who knows if it's helping, but it gives the illusion of some control.

Ciao,
Majicthise

madirishman

Explorer
Majicthise said:
Every few minutes I add a Generic ticket to my cart, and then remove it - hoping that it keeps my cart active while awaiting the crashing check out system. Who knows if it's helping, but it gives the illusion of some control.

This is outrageous. I have been trying to check out for over an hour. :mad:

P

Remove ads