• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Event reg goes live TODAY, MAY 7th!! [Merged with 'Server Problems']

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Bob, I strongly recommend checking out the EN World games that will be showing up here, in addition to "formal" games. I've had MUCH better luck with our games; the judges cancel far less often in my experience, and I find myself having more fun and better judges overall.

Also, I'm cheap, and ours are free. And it's fun to play with friends. :)

coyote6

Adventurer
I will do that. In fact, I intended to keep my schedule kind of light so I could see stuff (ENnies, etc.); I simply succeeded more than expected.

(And two of the games I missed were run by at least nominal ENWorlders -- Adam "Capellan" Windsor and Luke "Idon'trememberhisusername" Crane. ;) )

beldar1215

Explorer
Well, finally got everything taken care of. I'll be looking forward to the EN World games. I signed up for a couple two years ago and didn't have much luck. Worth trying again though. Both games got cancelled. I don't remember, when do people usually start posts these games?

madirishman

Explorer
Piratecat said:
That's a shame, because - if you're who I think you are - your character sheets are a thing of beauty and you deserve to have fun.

Are you who I think you are?

Assuming you don't mean "The Queen of England," maybe. :D

Anyway, I'm the Mad Irishman who makes character sheets, yes: www.mad-irishman.net Glad you find them useful!

Finally got my events purchased. Dunno if my selections were great, but I figure I can always bail. Last time (my first time at GenCon) I waited until I got there to look for events...Which wasn't a great idea, but I did manage to get in on a Mutants & Masterminds game run by Steve Kenson himself, so sometimes these things work out. :cool:

Best of luck to everyone braving the registration servers!

Patrick

Last edited:

Remove ads