Collected DDXP Preview Pages

Benimoto

First Post
One of my favorite parts of DDXP was the plexiglass case where each day there was a new set of pages from the PHB and Monster Manual.

Here's all the 4th edition preview pages collected in one place. I tried to take pictures so the pages were as readable as possible, and on the second day I finally had the bright idea to take the pictures from directly above the pages, to minimize the glare and distortion. Click the "full view" link for the full-size pictures, which are much more readable, but enormous.

I know these have all been shown before, but I thought it would it be nice to have clear pictures all in one place.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Oh wow, these are so big and readable, thank you :)

Hmm... and just noticed it now. Another nice little thing they have colour-coded the Encounter and Daily Powers.

Last edited:

Kordeth

First Post
Nice, thanks! I for one hadn't seen the armor one yet. Too bad they're sticking with the 50 coins to a pound rule--the Economicon will have another field day with that. :)

I also hadn't seen the armour one, shields DO add to AC, and there's no max dex, kinda. Strange.

-Edit, huh, I haven't read the other one for that day either, thanks for those.

Last edited:

Thanks. A pack of gnolls looks like it'd be pretty nasty! I'm glad they've reduced the armour list - there were too many armour types that no-one ever took after the first couple of levels.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Whoa! I just read that 1pp now equals 100gp!

And they have Astral Diamonds as a new currency where 100pp equals 1ad.

Interesting, that's new.

Remove ads