• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Myconians -New Format, New Paragon Path!

AMP Productions

First Post
Myconians

The new file is too large to upload on Enworld, so please click below!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOW!

Enjoy!

Updates
~--*NEW UPDATE! 6/23/08*--~
-New format to match the "warforged" Dragon article!
-New Racial Paragon path!
-Lot's of minor editing.
-NEW ART!

*Update: 6/11/08*
-Added Racial Feats, Heroic and Paragon
-Added optional ability: Rotting Growth, for all of you that complained about "Fugus doesn't photsynthesize..."
-Added a special thanks tag

Please feel free to discuss:
- Powers, stats, and other crunch.
- Fluff and race information.
- Layout and anything else pertaining to the file.

Please feel free NOT to discuss.
- How fungus doesn't photosynthesize.. I got it already.

Last edited:

AMP Productions

First Post
Hmm... well I jumped onto another computer and noticed that it doesn't come out right if you don't have the propper fonts...

Working on getting a PDF copy...

Should be soon!

mrrodgers

First Post
AMP Productions said:
*Updated with a PDF. :) Enjoy!

Still waiting on some feedback though... :(
Feedback is always returned where I come from.

Really cool. I always thought that the myconids were poorly implemented, story wise. (And they always seem to bring a dearth of drug related jokes with them too, but that is beside the point) I like the underdark exile concept, as it opens up a lot of roleplaying options for players and plot hooks for DMs.

Mechanics-wise, are you reading my mind? cuz I was going to use several similar concepts for the sporelings in my WoW races thread. In all seriousness, they look great and will definitely be incorporated into the campaign I am planning right now.

AMP Productions

First Post
mrrodgers said:
Feedback is always returned where I come from.

Really cool. I always thought that the myconids were poorly implemented, story wise. (And they always seem to bring a dearth of drug related jokes with them too, but that is beside the point) I like the underdark exile concept, as it opens up a lot of roleplaying options for players and plot hooks for DMs.

Mechanics-wise, are you reading my mind? cuz I was going to use several similar concepts for the sporelings in my WoW races thread. In all seriousness, they look great and will definitely be incorporated into the campaign I am planning right now.

lol, perhaps great minds think alike?
Thank you for the complements, and If you would be so kind, since your implementing them into your campaign, could you give me a playtest report?
I've run a couple different tests, but a full on group playtest would help greatly.

Thanks again! I'll have more within the next couple days as well.

AMP Productions

First Post
no one else wants to give me some feedback here?

It's not like its sent to the printers.... yet. :)

The sheer number of views vs. posts is positively underwhelming. Come on En-world! I know you have it in you!

Or I might just take that as it is already good enough and needs no changes? Hmmm?

ZetaStriker

First Post
Photosynthesis seems a little strong... but I like the concept. Since it is situational, it should be a little better than, say, the Dragonborn's healing surge bonus. How about making it half their level, if that's what you want to tie it to? Doing double a specific ability modifier could work as well.

jinnetics

Explorer
ZetaStriker said:
Photosynthesis seems a little strong... but I like the concept. Since it is situational, it should be a little better than, say, the Dragonborn's healing surge bonus. How about making it half their level, if that's what you want to tie it to? Doing double a specific ability modifier could work as well.

'm a huge fan of the mushroom men :D

AMP Productions

First Post
Updated! 1.1!
- Fixed some grammical errors
- Changed the extra healing of photosynthesis from chr lvl to 1/2 char lvl + con mod for more of a "4E" feel.
- other minor things.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Cool race, I'll be using this for sure. Is the grammar off on the ability to avoid being tracked, or is that for tracking another, or am i reading it wrong somehow?

Remove ads