Impending Absence / Slow Down

jkason

First Post
Is it bad form to re-use my thread?

Anyway, I have visitors until next tuesday, heading out of town with them for some touristing over the weekend. I hoped I'd be able to keep up better (I'm home, after all), but that's not happening. Apologies to folk in games I'm in if I"m holding things up. :(

jkason

First Post
Okay, company is on their way home, and vacation is officially over. Will be catching up here (and at work) today, hopefully back up to full speed by tomorrow at the latest!

jkason

First Post
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15640]DrZombie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=870]Cor Azer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION]

Hopefully I didn't miss any DMs. In any case: Out of town on vacation the 7th to the 9th with no internet (managed to pick a hotel without free wi-fi. Might pony up for it one night, but no guarantees). Will try to catch up on my return, but in the meantime if my character is holding anything up, feel free to NPC / skip as necessary.

jkason

First Post
I'm back, working my way through catching up. Hopefully fully back up to speed by Monday. Thanks much for everyone's patience (and the well-wishing. :) )

jkason

First Post
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6674568]Ruiktheforgotten[/MENTION]

Got a call about a major family medical event. I don't currently know if I'm travelling or when, and / or what kind of access / focus I'm going to have. I'm home from work today and may be on here to help distract myself, but trying to let my GM's know I may also drop off for a while depending on what ends up happening. NPC as needed.

Remove ads