[MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2795]Mark Chance[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41485]InVinoVeritas[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15640]DrZombie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

Hopefully that hits most of my GMs. If I missed anyone, hopefully someone can point to this post.

Anyway, I'll be gone all next week on vacation, with limited to no internet access from the look of things. In addition, I may wind up losing my home computer for a week starting this Friday. I'll do what I can to get online and update, but feel free to NPC my characters as you see fit in my absence if need be. Both vacation and computer loss should be over by the evening of the 26th / morning of the 27th.

ETA: Added a couple more GM's I missed. I'm hoping editing a post with mentions doesn't re-mention the originals. Apologies if you're getting dinged multiple times from this post.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
I'm back. Working on a bit of a sleep debt and trying to catch up at the office, so probably slower posting the next day or so as I get that all resolved, but will try to get caught back up on here fast as I can! :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmm... Looks like you were gone for just three rounds. Just in time for Seif to get a surprise and the badguy carrying elevator to arrive on the floor. :D

jkason

First Post
Okay, far as I'm aware, I'm not caught up. If there's a thread waiting on me from during my vacation, if someone could throw me a mention in that thread or post here, I'd appreciate the heads up. Otherwise, it's hopefully back to business as usual. :)

Remove ads