• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Yellow Sign

Explorer
That sounds good. I will just change this into the OOC thread then.

Yeah, Festy can change the skills around if he wants.

Oh, I just noticed. Since Festy_Dog's character is a offense option he gets a Weapon Proficency for free. So he should have 3 feats instead of 2.

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
LOL, I will have the IC thread up today. I have been working out how to post some images that I want on the thread. But I have think I have figured out how to do it. The game will defiantly start today though.

If you have not finished your characters or post them in the Rogues gallery please do that.

Festy_Dog

First Post
really sorry everyone, my computer reacted harshly to some software my little brother downloaded.

Names wise, Hamish and Lachlan sound good? (your choice of name if you like 'em :))

VorpalBunny

Explorer
[IC: The Professor smiles and gestures over to the table Mr. Anderson and Father Savino are seated at.]

Festy? Shaper? The professor's arm is getting tired from all this gesturing.... ;)

Remove ads