• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Festy_Dog

First Post
I was just thinking cos he's shaper's char's twin he'd like to do it, but if you think you can create him well enough feel free :D

Yellow Sign

Explorer
If Shapermc whats to do it, fine by me. I am just itching to get started. Either way tell me about your character that way me or Shapermc will have a idea what to build.

Oh by the way , Shapermc could you post your character over in the Mask's thread over in the Rogue's Gallery

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Krug, your chacater looks good. Here are a few typos that I saw.
1. Get rid of the +2 Defense next to your AC.
2. Your Melee Attack bonus should be +3 and your Ranged Attack bonus should be +3 also.
3. Your unarmed damage should be 1d4+2 normal (you can do subdual if you want)
4. You should have $600 Cash on hand and $1200 for purchases.

Here is a good pistol for you. Its a british gun.

Welby Mk1 Revolver
Caliber .455 Welby
Damage 2d8
Crit x3
Capacity 6 shots
Loading Break
Range 20
Rate Standard/Multfire
Country UK (1887)

Shapermc, you still have Knowledge (Anthropology). I thought you wanted Knowledge (Archaeology).

Ok, when Festy_Dog gets his character up and everyone is ready we will start!!!

Shapermc

First Post
[Festy Here you go!]
Offensive Option
STR:16 (+3)
DEX:14 (+2)
CON:14 (+2)
INT:10 (+0)
WIS:10 (+0)
CHR:10 (+0)
HP: 7 (6 + 2)
AC: 12 (2: DEX bonus)
Sanity:50
Reflex +2 (Dex)
Fortitude +2 (Con)
Will +2 (2+0<Wis>)
BAB +4 (1<Ofense>+3<Str>)
Ranged +3 (1<Ofensive>+2<dex>)
Init: 6 (2<dex>+4 <Feat>)
Profession: Gangster (Criminal)
Skill Points: 32 (8x4)
Skills:
Bluff: 3
Disable Device:4
Escape Artist:4 (2+2)
Forgery:2
Hide:4 (2+2)
Innuendo:3
Move Silent:4 (2+2)
Open Lock:4 (2+2)
Slight of Hand:4 (2+2)
Search: 4
Spot:3
Listen:2
Feats:
Weapon Prof (Festy Choose)
Improved Init (+4)

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Good job Shapermc! Everything looks good save for his hit points should be 8 not 7. Festy if you want to change two or three of the skills so you would not have too many of the same class skills as your brother that would be fine by me. Ok, give him a name and background and we will get started. Your starting cash on hand is $400 and you have $800 for equipment.

I am going to post a OOC and IC threads for the game. I will most likely start the game with the IC thread.

Here are some ground rules:
1. I will keep track of rolls. If your character want to do something just say; I am going to make a listen check! or Using my Research Skill, I want to find out about XXXXXX. I will roll and give you the results. I don't want to clutter the IC thread with math.
2. If you have a suggestion on how to make the game better or want to do something differently just ask in the OOC thread. I am open to anything.
3. Have fun!

Any Questions?

Last edited:

Shapermc

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
Good job Shapermc! Everything looks good save for his hit points should be 8 not 7. Festy if you want to change two or three of the skills so you would not have too many of the same class skills as your brother that would be fine by me.
Hehehe At least my Math was correct for the Hit Points :). Aside from that I just went with the basics for skills, so that way if Fest felt up to it he could change them, or if not then the basics were covered. Looking forward to the game.

Why dont you just turn this thread to the OOC thread? You just have to edit the Post subject of your first post on the first page.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads