Exalted Deeds Versus Vile Darkness, the Final Confrontation!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The final confrontation between my games For the Greater Good and Of Vile Darkness.

Champions of Vile Darkness
Rybaer - Lord Torr Stormrider - NE Male Human (Shapechanger) Weretiger 9/Rogue 2/Fighter 1
linnorm - Ralam "Darkhand" - LE Male Human Rogue 5/Assassin 7
Wrahn - Aekir (formerly Eraithon Sordimin) - NE Male Earth Genasi Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Soul Eater 6
Paxus Asclepius - Gwyn ap Fomor - CE Male Human Half-fiend Ranger 5 (non-casting variant)/Mortal Hunter 3
Ssessarina Serpant-heart - NE Female Yuan-ti pureblood
Ghost - CE Male Ghost Elf

Champions of Exalted Deeds
Jaik - Darren, CG Tiefling Male Rogue 11
Hesseroph - Sebastion Andovar, CG Male Human Paladin of Hoar 12 (BoHM variant), and Aerofax, CG Winged Half-Celestial Dire Mare (paladin's mount)
KaintheSeeker - Lyssia Darkwing, CG Sanctified Frey’ri Ranger 4/Fighter 4
Jarval - Nessa Caoilfhionn (pronounced NES-a KEE-lin), NG Female Aasimar Arcane Disciple 11
djrdjmsqrd - Sir Staeven Myleron, The Phoenix Knight, NG Human Fighter 5/Annointed Knight 7
Lichtenhart - Saint Norin, "Dawnkeeper", LG Male Human Saint / Monk 10
doghead - Sylinda Heartmantle , CG Human Female Ascetic Druid 5/Swanmay 7, with Aeric, (Exalted Companion: Male Celestial Awakened Hawk) and Bellona (Cohort: Female Unicorn)

~~~

*The Slavemaster is called away for a moment, and then returns to the audiance chamber to speak with the "slavers."*

"The Baroness will see you, but she wishes to congratulate you in private, upstairs. Please, come with me. This is a rare honor she grants you," the Slavemaster says with a smile.

~~~

*Upstairs, one of the Baroness zombie servants arrives in the room where the Baroness will meet her finest slave captors.*

"They are coming," is all it says.

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Soul Eater 6

Aekir moves behind one of the screens. He prepares to use his dust of disappearance when he hears them about to enter.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Gwyn ap Fomor, Half-Fiend Mortal Hunter

*Gwyn moves to flank the Baroness, drawing his weapons, though he holds them in a non-threatening manner.*

Isida:
He is using his Detect Mortal ability, first on all of those present now, and then on anyone who enters.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Norin follows the slavemasters and his captors upstairs, his eyes kept low as to admit defeat, while he concentrates on a final prayer to Heironeous and invokes a wordless blessing on each of them.

OOC:
I use my Bless spell-like ability. I think the Slavemaster cannot percieve it: since it's not a spell, I shouldn't need to move or speak, and the spell has no manifest effect. If you rule differently, please consider my blessing only a simple invocation with no magic effect. BTW, being an outsider Norin isn't detected as a mortal.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*As Norin moves to follow, he feels the harsh strike of a crop on his shoulders.*

"Did I say for you to move? I think not. The Baroness will see you later, slave. Right now, she only seeks to speak with your masters," one of the guards says with a cruel smile.

Jarval

Explorer
We're splitting up... Nessa's look of worry deepens. She tenses, ready for action at the slightest hint of trouble...

Jaik

First Post
"Hey! No marking the wares! If anyone gets that one, I do!" Darren reaches to his boot and produces a dagger. He points it at Sebastian. "He's a quick one with one of these. This one here almost cost me a lung."

OOC:
How many guards are in the room?

Rybaer

First Post
Lord Torr Stormrider - human weretiger/rogue/fighter

Torr transforms into a full tiger form. He will wait behind suitable cover or just outside the audience chamber...close enough that he can still hear what is transpiring in the room.

Lyssia

"In deed you've not paid for the right to damage them yet." she purrs as she walks up. "Till then.. back away!" she says as her eyes shift in color for a moment. She glances to Daren, a moment of questioning in her eyes 'should we leave them?' then she glances back at the Slavemaster. "Touch them again afore they are paid for and you'll be direly sorry."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Very well," the Slavemaster says tightly, taking his crop back to his side. The other eight guards in the room remain at rigid attention as the Slavemaster opens the door for the "slavers" to preceed him out of the room.

Remove ads