¡Los Californios: The Destined! [IC]

Kaodi

Hero
Geoffrey grimaces at the thought of relying on the Professors crazy inventions to do anything but get them all killed. But then he says, " I suppose we could count on the three of you to neutralize at least one of them. That leaves two each for myself and Manuel. "

Setting his jaw for a moment as he thinks, he then says, " Alright. But if we find ourselves having to cede too much tactical advantage, we are calling it off. It's one thing to say that you can take down five armed men. It's quite another to say you can do it without getting any of yourselves shot. And I prefer none of us get shot. "

Walking Dad

First Post
Prof Hagen von Hacht

"Not getting shot. Splendid idea." Von Hacht comments, thinking about a device to accomplish just that.

[sblock=OOC]
How will you handle 'Sessions'? Von Hacht can jury-rig a device once each session. I'm thinking about doing a Deflection power magnetic force field belt.

FATE CHIPS: 2x white, 1x red
Condition:
PP of Lightning Gun: 10 / 10
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: My apologies, i was traveling last week and the stupid hotel where my conference was did not have adequate internet access. On the plus side I did go to Olvera Street and got some research in

"I agree, we must continue on south, whatever was done here is done, we can do no more whether they were ambushed or ambushers. We must finish our mission." adds Manual.

Thanee

First Post
Scarlet

Scarlet nods and heads off to find Don Felipe.

(Spanish) “Ah, there you are. Don Felipe, I'm afraid, there isn't much more that we can do. The wounded have been tended to and those who did not make it have been gathered. We will have to ride on, to carry the news forward. If we meet those who did this here, we will be sure to bring them to justice. This has not been the will of the new presidente, I am sure about that.”

Kaodi

Hero
Geoffrey goes to tend to the horses, and to discreetly make sure they have not been tampered with while their attention was occupied elsewhere.

Walking Dad

First Post
Prof Hagen von Hacht

Von Hacht also checks his equipment. He is glad then they will be able to move on.

[sblock=OOC]
How will you handle 'Sessions'? Von Hacht can jury-rig a device once each session. I'm thinking about doing a Deflection power magnetic force field belt.

FATE CHIPS: 2x white, 1x red
Condition:
PP of Lightning Gun: 10 / 10
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Geoffrey reminds himself for not the last time that he really needs to buy a new hat when they get paid for this job. Standing around under this Sun is a killer...

Remove ads