• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10thousands of names, 100shops (with each 50 weapons) and 100 taverns

Teflon Billy

Explorer
fimp said:

Why when i can get it for free? ;)

um, becasue you were complaining that it only generated 5 names at a time and your valuable 2 and a half minutes would be ill-spent generating 100 names 5 at a time?

How's that for "why"?

King_Stannis

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:

um, becasue you were complaining that it only generated 5 names at a time and your valuable 2 and a half minutes would be ill-spent generating 100 names 5 at a time?

How's that for "why"?

do you ever get the feeling that your casting your pearls before swine, T-B?

fimp

First Post
Teflon Billy said:

How's that for "why"?

Gee, relax. I was talking about i could get a namelist-generator for free at the adress i posted!

But, now i got another problem: The party enters several cities, some of them metropolises, many large cities.

What do you do when the PCs want a description?
Do you draw a map of every city?
Do you come up with something and let the PCs draw a map?
Or something else?

Tsyr

Explorer
I use other pre-made maps for big cities... Greyhawk, Baldur's Gate, etc... doesn't matter the world, big cities tranfser :)

I recommend picking up the FR Atlas CD Rom... cities, towns, village, etc... tons of 'em.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
In my world, maps are rare and mapmaking techniques are primitive. Good maps are extremely valuable, closely guarded, and for the most part out of reach for the PCs. In a very large city they might be able to find some maps for sale, but these would be inaccurate or stolen, or possibly both.

Remove ads