• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1980 Mattel Dungeons & Dragons Computer Labyrinth Game play through

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
For when you want to play Battleship but you're stranded alone on a desert island with two double A batteries?
But Seriously Laughing GIF by giphystudios2021

Last edited:

Jahydin

Hero
Before my time, but my friends father had one and we played with it quite a bit. I liked it so much, it was the inspiration for my Senior Project in college! Oh, and got an A, so go D&D!

niklinna

satisfied?
I had that game! It wasn't terrible, but it was not great either. The idea of making your way through a dark labyrinth with a dragon flying over it was pretty suspenseful though.

I liked Dark Tower way better...although I'm not sure I would enjoy playing it now.

Edit: Ooh, I put the video in fullscreen and that instruction manual is bringing back the nostalgia now....

Edit 2: I couldn't get the in-video link to the unboxing video. In case you couldn't either, here it is –
That box art! Psychedelic.

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
Never played it back in the day. I've been kicking around the idea of snagging one on EvilBuy someday, mainly just because I collect old D&D merch.

Remove ads