1st Edition Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to add two sets of AD&D software tools published by SSI in 1989 that I've only just discovered exist: Dungeon Masters Assistant, Volume I: Encounters and Dungeon Masters Assistant, Volume II: Characters & Treasures.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've just finished a fairly extensive review of the publication dates for the RPG items in this guide. Almost all of the RPG products now have release months (as best I can determine them), and a few items had dates corrected. As always, if anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Going through the release dates, I noticed that the A series appears to be out of order. Were A3 and A4 really released prior to A2 or is there a mix-up there?

grodog

Hero
I've just finished a fairly extensive review of the publication dates for the RPG items in this guide. Almost all of the RPG products now have release months (as best I can determine them), and a few items had dates corrected. As always, if anyone spots any errors, please let me know.

I may have some new info to share on that front, since I just unpacked a stack of old TSR catalogs. Will sift through them and report back anything that looks useful.

Remove ads