• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 Players needed for a serious 3.5 Ravenloft Game

This game is going to be farily RP heavy, but with a good dose of combat mixed in. I take Ravenloft games very seriously, and they're definitely not the PC-killers that many folks have played in.

What I'm looking for right now are potential PCs to post character concepts. Ones that catch my eye will get a response, and the best 2 will make it into the game. The game will be set in the Village of Barovia, and the PCs will be outlanders.

If anyone wants a taste of my plots, see the link to the Dungeon Masters Foundation at the bottom of my sig.

Last edited:

Dyne

First Post
I'd definitely play in one of your games, MtM. Not totally sure what type of character, though. Perhaps I'll see who else shows up.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well I have to admit an interest in the game, no concrete idea for a concept yet though I'd be content to fill any gap in the group.

Verbatim

Explorer
I would love to do a Ravenloft game, especially if you are willing to let in chars that are a bit flawed. I have been reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and would love to try a multiple personality char, if you think it could be done.

If not, I would still like to play a fighter or some manner of martial char...

Voadam

Legend
any sourcebook restrictions core only, Wotc only, 3rd party ok? how about unearted arcana variants and book of exalted deeds for example?

Remove ads