2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Thanks Eric and Morrus!

I was one of those posters from years ago when I was searching the web for D&D news and came across Eric Noah's site. And here I am ten years later. I used to lurk and then started posting later (under a different name back then).

I've made many real world friends as a direct result of EN World. Most of whom I still game with weekly even today.

Here is to ten more years! :)

possum

First Post
Yes, thank you all very much for your work on this site. I don't post much if it isn't a play-by-post game, but I do love the site.

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, great thanks for the forum. I don't know how much time I have lost spent playing some PbP on this website... I think just my post count gives a good idea, as at least 95% of them are in the PbPs sections :p

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Where does the time go? It's hard to believe I've been coming to this website for ten years now (though it took me a few years to decide to join the forums). Still, I come here more often than any other website, and I can't imagine the internet without this place.

Here's looking at another great decade of EN World! :D

Wombat

First Post
Wow, what a long, strange ... and wonderful ... trip it has been. :)

Thanks to Eric, Morrus, all the moderators, and the wide community of very cool people who make up ENWorld. You are part of my daily ritual. :)

Seonaid

Explorer
Thank you to everyone for all of their hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, tears, rules lawyering, laughter, games, and everything else. I've "only" been a member of this site for 6 years, but it's changed my life. Here's to 10 more years and then some!

Remove ads