• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Eric Noah IS my half-fiend love child!

Thank you for both starting this community, and continuing to be involved in it. You are one of the coolest people I know, and that's including some very cool people. :D

Well, I guess I don't have to upload that file, since Henry took care of it first!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Moderatus Alumnus

I guess I came on board as a moderator during the transition, knowing it would be for only a short, uneventful period since I planned to step down in a month or so (feeling that getting into ePublishing would present a conflict of interest). That was August 2001, then I released my first free product Sunday, September 9th and figured I would step down later in the week. It took a little longer to extract myself. Those were certainly interesting times.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Think of it this way - this place has been part of my life for over a quarter of my lifespan. Being here meant that my interest in D&D went from being something I had no one to share with, to being part of a big community of creative, smart, interesting people. I'm glad to call my fellow mods "friend." I'm glad to do my small part as a mod, and look forward to being here for many years to come.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The Adventures of Lil Gygax was one of my favorite webisodes. :)

41234d1251035979-2-years-eric-noah-8-years-morrus-10-years-en-world-eric-baby-gary.jpg

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"Happy Birthday to us!
Happy Birthday to us!
A big thank you to Eric
And another to Russ!"

I came across the site whilst at university, and immediately enjoyed following all the 3e news as it came in. At some point I registered and started posting, and in late 2001 to early 2002 the Hivemind threads in Meta did a lot to get me through a bad period of my life. My thanks to all those who posted around that time, particularly Crothian - the rest know who they are. :)

This site, for me, is my favourite place on the net. I've posted several Story Hours, argued rules, learnt an AMAZING amount about DMing, and even managed to meet Russ a few times.

My aim, now I'm in another difficult period in my life, is to save up, get to GenCon Indy 2010, and finally give a few more people a hearty hug for all the fun I've had here!

Matt (formerly Tallarn)

PS: Please, everyone, take a moment to listen to that music track. I'm now trying to work out how to fit it in my campaign...

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Did those 10 years go by fast for anyone else? Holy cow. It was this site where I first heard of a 3rd edition of D&D. I stumbled upon it quite by accident. The best mistake I ever made. :D

Thanks you Eric, Morris for all your blood, sweat, and tears. I am very thankful you both stuck with it. Happy 10th Anniversary!

Remove ads