2005 January-April Wizards products

reanjr

First Post
MerricB said:
It could be a book of evil spells... :)

Really, I don't know until I see the product page.

Cheers!

Yeah, someone should start a thread on wacky ideas people have as to what this title is going to be.

How about a book on abberations?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FireLance said:
Good grief, I was joking when I speculated about Races of Eberron. What's next, Magic of Eberron? Player's Guide to Eberron?

Probably.

Eberron is the future, at least, that's what WotC believes. I wouldn't be surprised if the Forgotten Realms gets forgotten in a few years.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
To be fair, Races of Eberron comes out after all the other races are covered, and Eberron has warforged, shifters, changelings and that psionic race. I think it's a fine idea.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
To be fair, Races of Eberron comes out after all the other races are covered, and Eberron has warforged, shifters, changelings and that psionic race. I think it's a fine idea.

So do I, actually. Eberron has enough special in it to warrant such a book.

Cheers!

Perun

Mushroom
reanjr said:
Yeah, someone should start a thread on wacky ideas people have as to what this title is going to be.

How about a book on abberations?
Yeah, that's my guess as well... Since, so far, the books centred on the creature types (dragons and undead), it's extremely likely this one will follow the suite. And aberrations are the only ones I can think of that could be classified as "anathema"... a very slight case could be made for constructs, but they don't carry that sort of social stigma in core D&D...

Remove ads